Cardiff City 1 - 2 Newcastle United 05/10/13 - Post-match reaction from page 39

Greg

Was the second half really that bad from us? I could be clouded by our utterly fucking atrocious showings of recent times, but that second half was an improvement for when we're under the cosh, for me.

Had a few chances to score a 3rd, composure went out the window a bit but they actually started pressing/tackling in the second half so I guess it was inevitable.

What the fuck were we doing second half?  Dropped back so deep and just conceded the middle to them.  3 points but, shit, worrying if he thinks we need to drop and defend a lead against these cloggers.  The guy just has no balls.

Delighted with the 3 points but that second half took the gloss off it quite a bit. Brilliant first half, Horrific second where we looked like conceding every time Cardiff attacked us. We couldnt string two passes together mostly. Ben Arfa should have been on for Gouffran about 25 mins earlier than he was and we would have wrapped that game up imo.

Great result, but ferk me, can't we ever win by more than one goal?

We made it far more difficult than it needed to be and its got to rub off on the players.

They'll have finished the game far more stressed and tired than if we'd pushed for and got the third that was there for the taking.