Swansea City Vs Newcastle United - Wednesday 4th December @ 7:45pm (live on BT)

Fenham Mag
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I'd prefer it if we didn't rotate as I think the current starters are a good fit for a game where we'll be looking to counter, Shola's also a really good option for the long ball (which we've used well, of late, not too much).

If we do change it, I'd quite like us to go 4-3-3 proper.

Krul

Debuchy  Williamson  MYM  Santon

Cabaye

Anita          Sissoko

HBA                Gouffran          Remy

Wouldn't mind Cisse starting either. Gouff on the right and Remy on the left.

Fancy us to get a result here, 1-1.

Guest DebuchyAndTheBeast

It won't be an easy game . Not many teams have won over there in the league(only ManUtd and Arsenal ?). A draw would be a good result; a win would be boost our chances of finishing in the top 7/8 and probably dent theirs. A real 6 pointer

No Bony or Michu for them still I think.

That should be the clincher for us then. I thought we would get beat with them in the side, but if we can't beat them when they've got no strikers we might as well give up. Another 2-1 win for me.

Normally I would predict a defeat. However this season they don't have a great home record, they played on Thursday night, are involved in a late KO today against a team who you would think would take a lot of energy out of them. There are also question marks over their key players being fit.

For that reason I will predict a draw, with maybe us just nicking it.

Gotta wonder if Shola has another start in him, reckon Pardew will want to keep the same team but it'll depend on The Sho's fitness.

(Ameobi. Fitness. :yao: )

If he does rest him I'd be interested seeing Ben Arfa as a number ten behind Remy.

Keep the same two banks of four that have done so well lately behind that then hope Remy or HBA can produce a bit of magic.

Shola did ok against spurs but don't think generally he will have anywhere near the same impact as he does at home. Not to mention the fact he can't normally play two games in a few days. Big call to change a winning team though, which Pardew doesn't like to do