Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Except for the Shola sub (I know Cisse offers nothing and Remy was having an off day, but Remy still in a bad day offers more) he had everything spot on. Really thought we'd give another shit 2nd half, but came out on top still and then got even better with Ben Arfa.

Except for the Shola sub (I know Cisse offers nothing and Remy was having an off day, but Remy still in a bad day offers more) he had everything spot on. Really thought we'd give another s*** 2nd half, but came out on top still and then got even better with Ben Arfa.

I dont think it is a bad idea to let Remy rest at that moment

Except for the Shola sub (I know Cisse offers nothing and Remy was having an off day, but Remy still in a bad day offers more) he had everything spot on. Really thought we'd give another s*** 2nd half, but came out on top still and then got even better with Ben Arfa.

Could've easily put Benny on and moved Gouff at the time then, not complaining just saying Shola rarely offers anything.

Could've easily put Benny on and moved Gouff at the time then, not complaining just saying Shola rarely offers anything.

He won a penalty and set up Cabaye for a one on one. Sounds like your nitpicking for the sake of it.

He won a penalty and set up Cabaye for a one on one. Sounds like your nitpicking for the sake of it.

Which is why I put rarely. I'm just saying at the time of the sub I don't know if it seemed like the right one, but Pardew got everything spot on today.

30 points before Christmas. Great job  :thup:

Aye. Fair play. :thup:

Thought we started poorly today and tried to match them with the long ball stuff, but we did well to step it up and keep the ball down when it became obvious they were absolute rubbish.

Aye. Fair play. :thup:

Thought we started poorly today and tried to match them with the long ball stuff, but we did well to step it up and keep the ball down when it became obvious they were absolute rubbish.

Aye took ten minutes to get to grips with the game, after that we were in total control. Could have easily been five

Yep. I've not been happy with some of the performances against the poorer sides but when you look at how we utterly outclassed Palace today I think that view explains itself. We can play excellent, attacking football and Pardew should take credit for that. We're just too negative too often, needlessly.

But yeah, you can't argue with our points tally at this point. :indi:

Could have had another three this half, and the first genuinely comfortable win we've had in fucking ages.

Well done Pardew. :thup:

It's funny that we were discussing that Portsmouth 3-0 in the relegation season was our last big away PL win the other day.

Could have had another three this half, and the first genuinely comfortable win we've had in fucking ages.

Well done Pardew. :thup:

It's funny that we were discussing that Portsmouth 3-0 in the relegation season was our last big away PL win the other day.

Aye I thought that. :lol:

Maybe he does read here after all. :shifty: