Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

“You need to have a stable character or you are going to find yourself in trouble. Football intelligence is different, but Paul Gascoigne would have found it far harder in today’s game to have been Gazza.

Says the twat who has just served a 3 game stadium ban for nutting an opposition player, oh the irony.

Cannot believe some of his quotes this week.  Generally always think I couldn't detest him more, but he proves me wrong regularly.

Those quotes are fucking outrageous, I'd go into a fucking massive rant about the fact I'm from a fairly rough area in Wallsend yet have been well educated at school, college and then University but I just can't be arsed. 

Alan Pardew is an absolute fucking prick, and it kills me that some of our support are too thick to see that.  Ironically enough it'll be the thickest of our lot that lap this up.

Cannot believe some of his quotes this week.  Generally always think I couldn't detest him more, but he proves me wrong regularly.

Those quotes are f***ing outrageous, I'd go into a f***ing massive rant about the fact I'm from a fairly rough area in Wallsend yet have been well educated at school, college and then University but I just can't be arsed. 

Alan Pardew is an absolute f***ing prick, and it kills me that some of our support are too thick to see that.  Ironically enough it'll be the thickest of our lot that lap this up.

Agreed. It's actually starting to get to me

Nothing Pardew says ever surprises me - he is a con-man, a one-trick pony manager and unfortunately for us, extremely lucky to have been head-hunted by another from the Know-nowt-about-it Dept, Lambsarse.

Once in, Ashley soon found he was a yes-man who suited his purpose and so he remains at SJP for the foreseeable future.

Nevertheless, how those fans who lap up all his laughable comments keep putting up with him is beyond me - and I thought I'd seen everything I could see where NUFC are concerned ; getting kicked out of the FA Cup by a non-league side in 1972 and turning Barca over at SJP in 1997 with everything else in between.

There is NOTHING, in all those years, that compares with the idiocy of some of a large percentage of our fans these days.

Pardew's hilarious comment about middle-class youngsters at Southampton is straight out of the Dr Goebbels' propaganda school(i.e. if you tell a lie big enough and often enough, it becomes the truth).

Has this clown forgotten about the stars the NE USED to produce...? People like Milburn, the Charltons, Norman Hunter, Colin Bell, Howard Kendall, Mortensen etc etc etc..? Oh, yes, THEY were REALLY middle class, weren't they..!!??

Oh, and another thing Mr P....they weren't THICK either - unlike you.....

This man is an insult to NUFC, along with the malevolent jelly that owns the club.

This fucker adores Southampton like. Someone better remind the twat they sacked him back in league 1.

I love how he obviously panicked and had to throw in the lline "I'm not saying all geordies are thick" :lol:

The irony of this idiot who can barely speak English, telling our youngsters we need to "put more intelligence into them"like an injection or something :)

Just bought a new house and I got talking with the TV aerial engineer who is also a supporter. He said he has met Pardew 2 or 3 times. Apparently our great leader has a "party trick" which involves lifting up skirts to see what underwear is on display. Bit of a lad our Alan by all accounts.

Those quotes are fucking outrageous, I'd go into a fucking massive rant about the fact I'm from a fairly rough area in Wallsend yet have been well educated at school, college and then University but I just can't be arsed. 

Alan Pardew is an absolute fucking prick, and it kills me that some of our support are too thick to see that. Ironically enough it'll be the thickest of our lot that lap this up.

Yup. Can insult the area very plainly to its face, and still have 50-odd-thousand turn up and not turn on him in the slightest.

To be fair, when he mentions intelligence I don't think he's wanting the players to go out and get masters degrees. I'm all for the players acting more intelligently on the pitch, I just struggle to see how Alan Pardew is the man to teach them.

Just caught up with the last few pages.......

He's got a winning mentality.

Looking to defend and nick a win is certainly not his style

He is going 'put intelligence' into the young players.

Nice one, Alan. Part of the double act that has killed football for me after 30 years.

To be fair, when he mentions intelligence I don't think he's wanting the players to go out and get masters degrees. I'm all for the players acting more intelligently on the pitch, I just struggle to see how Alan Pardew is the man to teach them.

He's going to put intelligence into them.

He's going to put intelligence into them.

Is that the line he uses on the ladies?  :azn:

Those quotes are f***ing outrageous, I'd go into a f***ing massive rant about the fact I'm from a fairly rough area in Wallsend yet have been well educated at school, college and then University but I just can't be arsed. 

Alan Pardew is an absolute f***ing prick, and it kills me that some of our support are too thick to see that.  Ironically enough it'll be the thickest of our lot that lap this up.

Which rough area you from?  You a nice boy...