Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I have to say I thought the damage limitation from half time was a great ploy. Only conceded 1 more.

We were lucky Wenger was in on it.

Arsenal players looked like they felt sorry for us tbf. They looked embarrassed to shoot at times.

If he saw that performance and thought we "worked hard" and left "with our dignity intact", then I'm convinced he's spouting this bullshit on purpose because he knows he's off. Because his analysis couldn't be more clearly wrong.

He's headbutted a player, and nearly gotten us relegated.

In the eyes of the world's press, he has come out of both looking extremely good because a) his absence damaged us and b) look how well we've done this season, 'tis a marvellous miracle!

If he saw that performance and thought we "worked hard" and left "with out dignity intact", then I'm convinced he's spouting this bullshit on purpose because he knows he's off. Because his analysis couldn't be more clearly wrong.

He looks a broken man to me, he might honestly believe that it's impossible to do any better.

Some of the callers on 5 live after the match. Fuck me, if this is even how half the fans that go to St James' think then he's not going anywhere.

Aye, annoying when the shite goes unchallenged by presenter, pundit or caller.

"9th place, nowt to complain about!  Extenuating circumstances for the run."

Bollocks.

If he saw that performance and thought we "worked hard" and left "with out dignity intact", then I'm convinced he's spouting this bullshit on purpose because he knows he's off. Because his analysis couldn't be more clearly wrong.

He looks a broken man to me, he might honestly believe that it's impossible to do any better.

I'm pretty sure he does think that.

I have to say I thought the damage limitation from half time was a great ploy. Only conceded 1 more.

We were lucky Wenger was in on it.

Arsenal players looked like they felt sorry for us tbf. They looked embarrassed to shoot at times.

I'd never seen a player embarrassed to score a goal until Ozils today, he looked genuinely embarrassed that it was that easy!

I'm hoping for a nice surprise tomorrow morning with regards to this c***. Please f*** off.

My workmate kept commenting on how angry I was tonight when we were watching the game, I think he's understanding...

He looks like a cunt who's going to get a chance to spend piddly money on low cost players this summer to me.

Pardew seems to think all this fan un-rest has come from the past 6 games,and that a win on Saturday will suddenly have everyone dancing in the streets singing his name.

And people call Toon fans deluded.