Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest bimpy474

Very quickly becoming the worst manager we've had, especially if you factor in everything about him. Lies, the crap football and the insults about the area.

How many games we lost by 3 goals or more now this year?  Or in the last 2 seasons for that matter.  His teams love a collapse.

our goal difference was bollocks before this game, meant to go back and look at the GD the season we finished 5th but there's no point, already know it'll be marginal

How many games we lost by 3 goals or more now this year?  Or in the last 2 seasons for that matter.  His teams love a collapse.

Feel like a complete knob for not making a few bets now.

our goal difference was bollocks before this game, meant to go back and look at the GD the season we finished 5th but there's no point, already know it'll be marginal

I think it was about +5.

Guest Dontooner

This whole experience actually made me realize, how weak us Newcastle Fans are.

We had done nothing at all to savage our club.

Unfortunately, we deserve every shit that has happen to us. Not like we done anything to stop or rectify things.

Give Souness as long as we've given Pardew and the same invincibility and he'd win easily. Pardew is a huge cunt too though.

As much of a cunt as Pardew is, Souness inherited a class squad and was given a fuck load of money to improve it. It will take a hell of a bad spell for anything to top my despise for that prick.

Last 14 matches:

Won 4

Drew 1

Lost 9

Scored 10 (7 of which in 2 matches)

Conceded 22

Thank fuck we didn't rest on our laurels.  My letter's in the post.

Those stats look mighty skewed. We need a Happy Face analytical breakdown with charts and graphs supplied to explain what a great deal we have been getting during those games.

Only Palace have scored less in 3 months.  Only Cardiff and Fulham have conceded more in 2 months.

No European excuses.

Clueless.

Last 14 matches:

Won 4

Drew 1

Lost 9

Scored 10 (7 of which in 2 matches)

Conceded 22

Thank fuck we didn't rest on our laurels.  My letter's in the post.

Those stats look mighty skewed. We need a Happy Face analytical breakdown with charts and graphs supplied to explain what a great deal we have been getting during those games.

Only Palace have scored less in 3 months.  Only Cardiff and Fulham have conceded more in 2 months.

No European excuses.

Clueless.

but cabaye

I hate Pardew more than I hate(d) Souness like, there's no contest.  A lot of that is probably down to him being the far bigger arsehole though.

:thup:

In charge for far longer too. I was always confident Shepherd would pull the trigger at some point, this currently feels never-ending.

@Pacetopher  2m

Another 3 goal defeat. The 5th this year and the 18th under Pardew. Never mind some people still think he's a good manager #nufc

Hands down Pardew for being a son of a bitch manipulator for the thick Newcastle fans we have..

They are still piping away about how the players aren't good enough in the match thread man :lol: Give it up, Pardew is here for keeps.

Give Souness as long as we've given Pardew and the same invincibility and he'd win easily. Pardew is a huge c*** too though.

As much of a c*** as Pardew is, Souness inherited a class squad and was given a f*** load of money to improve it. It will take a hell of a bad spell for anything to top my despise for that prick.

Pardew has had a class squad and some class players, don't agree with that. Do agree with the money though.

Pardew is the luckiest man in football.. he has survived periods where most other managers would have been sacked again and again. He publicly assaulted an opposition player ffs. Had we been playing well and Pardew actually been some kind of asset to the club I could see the backing being worth it. Instead we get worse and worse.

There is next to no player that has improved under Pardew. They have all come looking good and have gone backwards... and now they simply don't care.. another reason to sack.. he will survive again, and likely will survive past the summer. He has sucked the enjoyment out of football for me.