Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

http://i.imgur.com/k2XX727.jpg

:anguish: :anguish:

http://imgur.com/3j4iCrB.jpg

He's thinking...."I could get this knife out of my pocket and off both of these cunts in no time at all...."

I don't know how you people have got the energy, I gave up on this thread a year and a half ago. He's not going to be sacked because his appointment has nothing to do with football, you've just got to be patient, save your money, and wait for this era to end.

Spot on.

Sometimes I wonder why the media give him a free ride but unlike Man Utd's flying banner gimmick we've done jack but fill the stadium, so of course the media won't bat an eyelid.

Not saying media attention will mean anything in terms of action from way on high but it'd be a little less galling than this.

He's what the 50,000 fans deserve if they continue to back him.

Would have been good if we'd picked a home game against an Everton for instance. One that any fan of above-Brett intelligence could see we'd get hammered/outplayed in, with little credible excuse (ie. no sovereign state bollocks) beyond "the manager can't manage a team".

Beren - we simply aren't big news any more, apart from when they try to shoot themselves in the foot (like the Pardew incident the other week) The local rags ask questions, but they could and should do more. We have national hacks like George Caulkin, Simon Bird, etc who do a fare job but again - the media are more concerned about what's going on at Man United, then ask serious questions of how Newcastle is being ran.

The only thing that Ashley is going to take note of, is if there is a huge drop in season ticket sales - which I think might already be happening, given what Pardew said yesterday (about the owner wanting a more attacking side) as well as offering sweetners for s/t holders to sign on again. I hope for those that remain, it won't wash and more performances like that in the remaining 7 games, will force people to turn away in droves. It's the only thing that he will be worried about.

30000 inside St James Park for home games next season, won't make his tacky advertising look so good then, with empty seats everywhere. It's what should happen.

4th match i have missed in the last 5. It's no longer about the football, ambition, going places or the league table. I just want this stinking wretch dissociated with our club forever. Call it irrational hatred or whatever. I cannot stand his very being and connection to NUFC. Every word he comes out with is laced with unfounded arrogance, which stems from his knowledge that he IS a total fraud who is in way above his station.

Something needs to be done. He needs to fuck off and sharpish. Sacked or resigned. He needs to go. For fuck's sake he needs to go. I would take Ashley here for 20 more years if it meant Alan Pardew is sacked tonight, never to step foot at SJP ever again. I'm that desperate in my hatred for this lying scheming snake.

I've just seen this on twitter which can't be right, can it?

NUFC have conceded three or more goals 30 times in Alan Pardew's 130 PL games in charge. And we play cautious, defensive football.

Guest bimpy474

NUFC have conceded three or more goals 30 times in Alan Pardew's 130 PL games in charge. And we play cautious, defensive football.

No it's true and something i've banged on about for yonks, defensively set up but we still concede goals at an alarming rate.

I swear i piss myself every time i read someone say he set us up ok at the back, that couldn't be further from the truth.

No it's true and something i've banged on about for yonks, defensively set up but we still concede goals at an alarming rate.

I swear i piss myself every time i read someone say he set us up ok at the back, that couldn't be further from the truth.

He mentions it so often that some have automatically assumed it's based on fact.

"Tell a lie often enough and it becomes truth." Joseph Goebbels.

He mentions it so often that some have automatically assumed it's based on fact.

Rather have him as manager. In fact I'd have any of the Third Reich.

19/03/11 Stoke (a) 0-4

01/05/11 Liverpool (a) 0-3

03/12/11 Chelsea (h) 0-3

10/12/11 Norwich (a) 2-4

21/01/12 Fulham (a) 2-5

11/02/12 Spurs (a) 0-5

28/04/12 Wigan (a) 0-4

07/10/12 Man Utd (h) 0-3

29/12/12 Arsenal (a) 3-7

30/03/13 Man City (a) 0-4

14/04/13 Sunderland (h) 0-3

27/04/13 Liverpool (h) 0-6

19/08/13 Man City (a) 0-4

04/12/13 Swansea (a) 0-3

01/02/14 Sunderland (h) 0-3

08/02/14 Chelsea (a) 0-3

12/02/14 Spurs (h) 0-4

25/03/14 Everton (h) 0-3

29/03/14 Southampton (a) 0-4

At least he's making us harder to beat.

Guest bimpy474

Aye, throw in his Fast front foot football an all.

19/03/11 Stoke (a) 0-4

01/05/11 Liverpool (a) 0-3

03/12/11 Chelsea (h) 0-3

10/12/11 Norwich (a) 2-4

21/01/12 Fulham (a) 2-5

11/02/12 Spurs (a) 0-5

28/04/12 Wigan (a) 0-4

07/10/12 Man Utd (h) 0-3

29/12/12 Arsenal (a) 3-7

30/03/13 Man City (a) 0-4

14/04/13 Sunderland (h) 0-3

27/04/13 Liverpool (h) 0-6

19/08/13 Man City (a) 0-4

04/12/13 Swansea (a) 0-3

01/02/14 Sunderland (h) 0-3

08/02/14 Chelsea (a) 0-3

12/02/14 Spurs (h) 0-4

25/03/14 Everton (h) 0-3

29/03/14 Southampton (a) 0-4

At least he's making us harder to beat.

Our lack of goals once the opposition have opened the scoring is alarming.