Swansea City 3 - 0 Newcastle United - 04/12/13 - post-match reaction from p37

Dave

But they're really good and we're on a bad run of form.

And didn't they play in the Europa last Thursday, and at Man City. Why aren't they suffering because of the Europa.

They are, it would have been six otherwise.

Shelvey is on fire. National call up form.

We are so negative its unreal. It is Pardew scarism at its best. Safety first everytime but we dont have the composure to play safe. he will never ever learn... tbf normally its me complaining that you cant defend a 1 or 2 goal lead. he has surpassed himself this time by trying to defend a game we were losing.

Pathetic.

This is one of the reasons I moan like fuck about our negative tactics when we have the chance to crush teams. We never build on our good play and go into the next match full of confidence. We should be brimming with confidence, and relishing a match against an open, attacking, passing side.

We've been timid as fuck tonight, not like a team that won the last four.

Massive pile of wank. Had a good period in the first half pressing them all over the pitch then we just seemed to give up. Always looked like they had one or two extra men wherever we were on the pitch.

Wank, wank, wank.

Krul back to his usual season form. Btw I've never seen a keeper scramble on his feet so much than Krul. Sort your positioning out you daft parrot looking tit.

Fair point but he's a young goal keeper.  For his age his ability is higher than most in the league.