Swansea City 3 - 0 Newcastle United - 04/12/13 - post-match reaction from p37

Dave

Guest bimpy474

But they're really good and we're on a bad run of form.

And didn't they play in the Europa last Thursday, and at Man City. Why aren't they suffering because of the Europa.

They are, it would have been six otherwise.

I really wish one of the reporters would ask Pardew why our non Europa team have been slaughtered by the Europa team. When it's so hard to do according to Pardew.

Never looked like we were remotely interested from the first whistle. There's been no urgency, tempo or enthusiasm at all. Played the game at a walking pace and absolutely no reaction to any of the goals.

Perfect example of why Pardew is still so unpopular. 

This is one of the reasons I moan like fuck about our negative tactics when we have the chance to crush teams. We never build on our good play and go into the next match full of confidence. We should be brimming with confidence, and relishing a match against an open, attacking, passing side.

We've been timid as fuck tonight, not like a team that won the last four.

Absolutely bang on.

Something I always ask: when was the last time we truly went for the jugular against a team under Pardew?

Awful keeping, awful officiating! Put me in the excuse thread but this isn't a 3-0 game. We'll bounce back though , we are too good not to. Not what you want away to Man Utd but providing RVP still out, we can give them a go!

You ain't for real.

Guest bimpy474

This is one of the reasons I moan like fuck about our negative tactics when we have the chance to crush teams. We never build on our good play and go into the next match full of confidence. We should be brimming with confidence, and relishing a match against an open, attacking, passing side.

Fuck off Dave, we cant dominate for 90 minutes. You know nowt like.

Or so it goes.....:lol:

Fairly obvious stuff that'll go straight over a lot of heads as usual.

Never looked like we were remotely interested from the first whistle. There's been no urgency, tempo or enthusiasm at all. Played the game at a walking pace and absolutely no reaction to any of the goals.

Perfect example of why Pardew is still so unpopular. 

Exactly..terrible. Although the world class ref got a few calls wrong.

MOTM the headbutter lol.

Should not be losing 3-0 away to Swansea, embarrassing score line.

We are likely to lose any game in which our opposition take a positive attacking tactic into the game. We just cant handle it. Or at best will let them back into a game wen we get complacent and even more defensive.

I get the safety first outlook and possession football. But I dont like it and we dont even use it well enough to merit it. Not unless we are playing far greater opposition or we are at least 3 goals up.

Awful keeping, awful officiating! Put me in the excuse thread but this isn't a 3-0 game. We'll bounce back though , we are too good not to. Not what you want away to Man Utd but providing RVP still out, we can give them a go!

You ain't for real.

He is.  :lol: