The other games today - 2013/14

Dave

What was the thing about QPRs finances? Something like if they get promoted they'll be hit with a massive fine, and if not there'll be a transfer ban or something like that?

What was the thing about QPRs finances? Something like if they get promoted they'll be hit with a massive fine, and if not there'll be a transfer ban or something like that?

Yeah something like £50m fine if they come up and a transfer ban if they don't.

:thup:

Surely with a £50m fine they won't afford to spend much, and it would be somewhat funny to see their ageing squad in the Premier League.

:lol: COME ON YOU R'S. How have I never noticed this before. Come on mine?! Come on your's, you cant!

Football Ramble also once mentioned that the guy on the PA system says "Come on you soopa" and the crowd then respond with "hoooopsaaa!"

It's the place where dreams are made, man.

Better than MAKE SOME NOISE...muted applause by the Pardew In crowd.

:thup:

Surely with a £50m fine they won't afford to spend much, and it would be somewhat funny to see their ageing squad in the Premier League.

Its basically their first years Premier League prize money taken off them, then they'll have to fit within the Premier Leagues new FFP rules despite that or be fined again so yeah they'll struggle for the first year.

Infinitely rather have Derby.

Derby are one of those sides we can't beat in recent times like, but if Pardews still in charge I don't give a shit so yeah bring them on.

This dude on TalkSport is taking a semi final win for QPR far too seriously! :lol:

Also calling them a working class club, which is a massive joke.

Didn't they have the most expensive tickets in the premier league last season? working class my arse :lol:

Infinitely rather have Derby.

Derby are one of those sides we can't beat in recent times like, but if Pardews still in charge I don't give a s*** so yeah bring them on.

I'd rather lose twice a year to Derby then ever see QPR and saggy face in the PL ever again tbh.