Other clubs' transfers

TBG

‏@TaylorTwellman

Hearing within the next 24 hours Matt Miazga will be sold to an EPL club pending medical within the next day or 2.

Will be a good centerback in the future, I'd love him here if it weren't for the fact we need a centerback experienced enough to step in now.

I think, sadly for them, the eagle flies on soft wings. If they get fourth and don't have the financial clout to withstand Chelsea/Citeh nicking Vardy and/or Mahrez (to disarm Leicester as much as equip themselves), they will be fairly Southampton-y which is no disaster tbf.

Guest awaymag

Leicester are crazy......dont they know you don't buy in a position of strength to push on.  Newcastle have it right.....get 5th place and sit on your arse and watch the side descend back to its natural level of relegation battles. 

In Mike We Trust :frantic: :idiot2:

If they get 4th - there's no reason to sell Vardy or Mahrez unless a stupid offer comes in. Vardy is a pacey 29 year old - selling him for big bucks and building a better team.

Anyways - I think they'll finish top 3. Spurs are in 3 competitions. Pocchetino teams tend to fade in the second half of the season. And they are Spurs.

In his last two seasons his teams has gotten more points in the second half of the season.

Really? I remember last season they beat Arsenal in February or something, Kane bossed it. To go 5 points clear of them in the league or something. End up comfortably behind Arsenal come May.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/31071175 just seen it was only the single point.

In his last two seasons his teams has gotten more points in the second half of the season.

Really? I remember last season they beat Arsenal in February or something, Kane bossed it. To go 5 points clear of them in the league or something. End up comfortably behind Arsenal come May.

First 19 games = 31 points

Second 19 games = 33 points

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/31071175 just seen it was only the single point.

Spurs got more points in the second half of the season than the first half.

‏@TaylorTwellman

Hearing within the next 24 hours Matt Miazga will be sold to an EPL club pending medical within the next day or 2.

Will be a good centerback in the future, I'd love him here if it weren't for the fact we need a centerback experienced enough to step in now.

Apparently he's been given assurances that he'll be given the right to compete for a spot in the starting XI with whatever club he's signing for, rather than be sent out on loan. Problem is, I can't see that happening and he needs to be starting somewhere, rather than warming the bench or pussyfooting around in the reserves. Can't have another Yedlin situation.

I think, sadly for them, the eagle flies on soft wings. If they get fourth and don't have the financial clout to withstand Chelsea/Citeh nicking Vardy and/or Mahrez (to disarm Leicester as much as equip themselves), they will be fairly Southampton-y which is no disaster tbf.

Wonder if this is why Chelsea would potentially sell Remy to them a bit cheaper than we'd think? Get the goals to help stop someone like Spurs, Man U or Liverpool qualifying so that next season when they sort their shit out, they've not fallen far behind.