Newcastle United vs Aston Villa - 23/02/14 @ 1.30pm (Sky Sports 1)

Beren
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

No way we should be fearful of these, like. We've got players who can do the magic, we've got players back who can make us play more of a team. Villa seem to do better away from home but there is no chance i'd be happy or even content with a draw. No excuses here not to win and i fancy us to do so.

:pardsgrin:

:lol: We have though, we've got players in our squad who can produce something out of nothing if the game is looking tight or looking likely to head towards a draw. I'm sure Villa feel they have a couple of their own as well. I fancy it to be a close game but i think we'll have enough in us to get the 3 points.

Guest reefatoon

No way we should be fearful of these, like. We've got players who can do the magic, we've got players back who can make us play more of a team. Villa seem to do better away from home but there is no chance i'd be happy or even content with a draw. No excuses here not to win and i fancy us to do so.

:pardsgrin:

:lol: We have though, we've got players in our squad who can produce something out of nothing if the game is looking tight or looking likely to head towards a draw. I'm sure Villa feel they have a couple of their own as well. I fancy it to be a close game but i think we'll have enough in us to get the 3 points.

aye and they have really come to the fore haven't they. All that magic they have been producing has had me spellbound.

I'm fast coming around to the idea that the long term future of the club will be a lot brighter if we lose the rest of the games this season.

aye and they have really come to the fore haven't they. All that magic they have been producing has had me spellbound.

Just feel we have some big big players back in the squad for this one and will give us a real added to boost to the side. We've missed them greatly over this period and it's nice to have a few of them back at the same time. We showed in the first half of the season when our big players are playing, we are a good side.

Guest bimpy474

How about we attack as a unit with cohesive movement, instead of hoping for a bit of fucking magic from the rapidly reducing magicans we pissing well have.

I'm fucking sick of hearing this magic shit, it's an excuse for being defensive. I fucking hate this fucking utter cunting wankstaining ballbag bollocking cuntfaced nonsense.

Not hopeful today like - I reckon many of the players have already given up and are now looking to move on this summer. Heading up to my sister's to watch with her and my almost 3 week old nephew - it's his first Newcastle game. What a world of hurt he is gonna be letting himself in for! :D

Off to the pub to watch it. Can only think of three occasions in my life where I've seen us win a game at the pub. Scunthorpe (Sammygol), Stoke (Demba HT), Morecambe.

Have a 100% record at the pub I am going to (Manure and Spurs away wins this season). Hope to keep the run going.