Jack Colback (now a free agent)

Disco
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

that dive was disgraceful as fuck

It wasn't a dive like, he got tugged on the arm. If penalties are being handed out for heading the ball against someone's hand from six inches then I think he had a legitimate claim as well. other than that though he might as well not have been on the pitch.

If I was to design my perfect footballer, like a one I'd love to watch play, it would literally be the opposite of him in every way. We've had worse players (just about) but fuck me he's got to be the most frustrating as far as the whole package goes.

I've never really been on the Colback's shit bandwagon (I always thought he was a good grafter and his job was to get the ball and give it to a ball player), but I've just got back from the match and he was terrible tonight I would even go as far as to say he cost us the win. I just hope and pray that Shelvey has his place in the team on Saturday.

Why is he scared to just lash it from 6 yards though?

He did that thick footballer thing of trying to get a penalty and get his opponent sent off, oh and he's shit.

He was just too cowardly to have a shot. Reminded me of Carroll's dive in front of an open goal against us in that respect

I've never really been on the Colback's s*** bandwagon (I always thought he was a good grafter and his job was to get the ball and give it to a ball player), but I've just got back from the match and he was terrible tonight I would even go as far as to say he cost us the win. I just hope and pray that Shelvey has his place in the team on Saturday.

Yep, same for me Chopey. Shame for the lad, but it was embarrassing at times and I can't see him starting again for some time.

Why is he scared to just lash it from 6 yards though?

He did that thick footballer thing of trying to get a penalty and get his opponent sent off, oh and he's shit.

He was just too cowardly to have a shot. Reminded me of Carroll's dive in front of an open goal against us in that respect

Yep, although Carroll's was a straight up pure cheating dive. I think we can give ginger the benefit of the doubt that it wasn't a complete dive.

Closing in on goal, had at least a few seconds to decide to take a chance and smash it at goal (jesus christ he's only 5 yards away ffs) and he decides he's not brave enough to have a go and waits for minimal contact before collapsing at the Gallowgate End in the hope the ref awards a penalty. That's absolutely fucking shameful, wrong foot or not, to lack the courage to even attempt a shot at goal, point fucking blank, is absolutely horrific stuff. Should be run out of fucking town, the cowardly little wanker. 

Closing in on goal, had at least a few seconds to decide to take a chance and smash it at goal (jesus christ he's only 5 yards away ffs) and he decides he's not brave enough to have a go and waits for minimal contact before collapsing at the Gallowgate End in the hope the ref awards a penalty. That's absolutely fucking shameful, wrong foot or not, to lack the courage to even attempt a shot at goal, point fucking blank, is absolutely horrific stuff. Should be run out of fucking town, the cowardly little wanker.

That was embarrassing. On his right so dropped his bait.

Tin hat on*

Other than the obvious, thought he was better tonight. Some half decent diagonal passes. That said hard to see him get worse. Has to be dropped for shelvey/saviet.

Lead line that hat, he was fucking awful, useless sack of bilge. Nice lad though.

Ok only Kaka agrees with me, i apologize for such a silly comment.

Moving on, Colback is worse than aids.

I'm in on this one. Colback is fucking horrible. Kaka made a solid point. Smith could do a thing, Colback can't do anything. Most pointless footballer I've seen.

Tin hat on*

Other than the obvious, thought he was better tonight. Some half decent diagonal passes. That said hard to see him get worse. Has to be dropped for shelvey/saviet.

Better than what? Infant mortality?

:spit:

There is a place for Jack but it's not in the starting line up. Happy for him to come on in a game were winning and help pack out the midfield with bodies to strangle a game. He isn't a first team player though, hopefully Saviet and Shelvey have just pushed him out for good.

Closing in on goal, had at least a few seconds to decide to take a chance and smash it at goal (jesus christ he's only 5 yards away ffs) and he decides he's not brave enough to have a go and waits for minimal contact before collapsing at the Gallowgate End in the hope the ref awards a penalty. That's absolutely f***ing shameful, wrong foot or not, to lack the courage to even attempt a shot at goal, point f***ing blank, is absolutely horrific stuff. Should be run out of f***ing town, the cowardly little w*****.

This. The epitome of cowardice. Just think how we'd be sat here giving the lad credit had he actually taken a shot (and probably) scored. Thin lines.

To be honest though, the fact that we've gone for two new midfielders, and the fact that he's been getting subbed off more and more often, I reckon SMC has identified that he's a weak link and will look to demote him to the bench. I just can't picture a world in which a coach can't see such a glaring hole in his team.

Guest Roger Kint

If only he was an underused Frenchman and not a crowd favourite......

Closing in on goal, had at least a few seconds to decide to take a chance and smash it at goal (jesus christ he's only 5 yards away ffs) and he decides he's not brave enough to have a go and waits for minimal contact before collapsing at the Gallowgate End in the hope the ref awards a penalty. That's absolutely f***ing shameful, wrong foot or not, to lack the courage to even attempt a shot at goal, point f***ing blank, is absolutely horrific stuff. Should be run out of f***ing town, the cowardly little w*****.

This. The epitome of cowardice. Just think how we'd be sat here giving the lad credit had he actually taken a shot (and probably) scored. Thin lines.

To be honest though, the fact that we've gone for two new midfielders, and the fact that he's been getting subbed off more and more often, I reckon SMC has identified that he's a weak link and will look to demote him to the bench. I just can't picture a world in which a coach can't see such a glaring hole in his team.

Irony being Thauvin would get crucified if he did the same thing.