Jack Colback (now a free agent)

Disco
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Absolute shambles of a footballer. He doesn't have a role or offer anything, Rafa needs to wake up.

I wanna see Mbemba in defensive midfield. Probably a way better option & give Shelvey a bit more freedom.

I heard an interview before Saturdays game where Rafa was asked about Mbemba in midfield. Unfortunately he said he had seen the AFCON games and said that wasn't his position and hopefully he never has to play there for us.

If Rafa says its not Mbemba's position then I guess that is final. Rafa is always right.

Well the selection of this utterly useless piece of human excrement says he might not be always right.

Was being sarcy  :thup:

Ah i suspected as much  :lol:

I think the shitness of Colback has pushed you guys into desperation. :lol:

Yes, Rafa isn't infallible. But I'll trust his judgement that he would rather play a sentient fart as DM than put Mbemba there. I'm sure he's not happy about the situation either but it is what it is.

Yes, Rafa isn't infallible. But I'll trust his judgement that he would rather play a sentient fart as DM than put Mbemba there. I'm sure he's not happy about the situation either but it is what it is.

This sadly. Rafa doesn't tend to miss much, if it's true that he's watched the ACON ( let's face it, he will have the obsessive bastard) and he doesn't see Mbmemba as a midfielder, he'll have good reason.

This sadly. Rafa doesn't tend to miss much, if it's true that he's watched the ACON ( let's face it, he will have the obsessive bastard) and he doesn't see Mbmemba as a midfielder, he'll have good reason.

love rafa but there's no way mbemba doesn't bring more to that position than colback in my mind like, none whatsoever...even just his athleticism alone would make him a better fit but i guess rafa looks more at use of the ball and retention and probably why he favours colback

we need colback to get a season-ending injury basically, force the situation

love rafa but there's no way mbemba doesn't bring more to that position than colback in my mind like, none whatsoever...even just his athleticism alone would make him a better fit but i guess rafa looks more at use of the ball and retention and probably why he favours colback

we need colback to get a season-ending injury basically, force the situation

Oh yeah, I agree with you 100%, given a choice I'd pick Mbemba every time, not just for athleticism, but better tackling and heading ability as well.  I'm just assuming Rafa probably knows a lot more about football than me so his opinion  probably counts a lot more than mine. Maybe it's positional discipline or something like that. Although, for me doesn't matter how good Colback is in that regard, it's still like playing with 10 men.

This guy goes off and just like Saturday we turned things around.

He is such a liability on the pitch just never play him again please.

Think that's been said after every game for 2 years now  :lol:

There always a 0.00000000000000000000001% chance of a hope the manager will one day look at the forum and listen to us ;D

Some people seemed to think he had a good game. Just his usual invisible man routine I thought. We looked immeasurably better once he fucked off.

Yep i'm totally puzzled by anyone saying he played well, he was his usual shite self.

All I can suggest is he tries the hardest in training, and works harder than the likes of Diame. Other than that I've absolutely no idea what Rafa sees in him. At best he's of no use, at worst he actively helps the opposition with the way he gives away the ball, makes unnecessary fouls in dangerous places and continually puts his teammates in trouble with ill-advised passes.