Hatem Ben Arfa (still a free agent)

Dave

Remember Robert Pires against us for Metz? That's the big one that comes to mind for me, he was outrageous.

We played against Henry playing for Monaco the same year.

The season we played against Kezman (PSV) and Drogba (Marseille) I thought they were both excellent.

Gerrard absolutely destroyed us when we lost 1-5 in our relegation season.

Him along with Scholes in the 2-6 game are probably the two best individual midfield performances I've seen at SJP

It was probably about as standard a performance as you could get from him at the time, but Kompany was exceptional against us when they won 2-0 up here to finish our hopes of getting 4th.

Bolasie toying with our players like they were kids last year, that guy from West Brom Tchoyi or something that got a hatrick against us with ease, Aguero every fucking time we played them bar the odd game.

Last game of pardy's first season wasn't it? Up 3-0 at half time, got destroyed 2nd half. :lol:

Was thinking Scholes 6-2 game as well, where Jenas scored that thunderbolt.

Paul Scholes was probably the best midfielder England has produced for a generation.  He was phenomenally good at what he did.

Was thinking Scholes 6-2 game as well, where Jenas scored that thunderbolt.

Paul Scholes was probably the best midfielder England has produced for a generation.  He was phenomenally good at what he did.

Not so great on the left wing.

Guest firetotheworks

Scholes's reputation has risen massively since his retirement like. He was an outstanding player like, and it does kind of make you wonder why Lampard and Gerrard had more hype surrounding them when it came to playing for England.

I usually struggle to remember individual performances from the opposition tbh.

Sir Les for QPR was outrageous like, would win the initial header then get onto his own flick-on. The only way we could stop him was to buy him.

Fucking Le Tissier over and over again, no idea why he hated us so much.

Schmeichel in 96. And Crossley of course, made about 20 saves, seemed like half with his fat face goddammit.

Sir Les for QPR was outrageous like, would win the initial header then get onto his own flick-on. The only way we could stop him was to buy him.

Schmeichel in 96. And Crossley of course, made about 20 saves, seemed like half with his fat face goddammit.

Gus Poyet as well. Loathsome prick. Remember the day we played them at home and SBR completely reshuffled the usual formation to move Hughes into midfield to watch Poyet, who obviously scored as we lost.

Gus Poyet as well. Loathsome prick. Remember the day we played them at home and SBR completely reshuffled the usual formation to move Hughes into midfield to watch Poyet, who obviously scored as we lost.

Oh God, yes. I'm still in denial with that fucker :lol:

Hatem Ben Arfa I Skills I Paris Saint Germain I 2016/17 Pre Season HD on Scout Nation YT channel.

Carrying a bit of a spare tyre but still flies past players [emoji38]

Wasn't he still our quickest player in the pre season where he was fat?