Hatem Ben Arfa (still a free agent)

Dave

Emery who never ever plays him, despite the likes of Dani Alves telling him that he needs to play wants to sign him for Arsenal.

I reckon that's definitely nonsense.

Needed to play ahead of Cavani, Neymar or Mbappe. Tough choice like.

Guest firetotheworks

Emery who never ever plays him, despite the likes of Dani Alves telling him that he needs to play wants to sign him for Arsenal.

I reckon that's definitely nonsense.

Needed to play ahead of Cavani, Neymar or Mbappe. Tough choice like.

That's true, but he wasn't getting a game before they signed Neymar or Mbappe either.

Guest firetotheworks

Di Maria, Draxler etc.

I'm biased as fuck obviously, but he should have been getting in that team more in 2016-17.

Plenty of rumors here stating that Rubin Kazan want to offer him a deal. They went thru a crappy season, but due to their owners and manager I would not dismiss it. Berdyev loves a gifted player and can be very persuasive. But they're not in Europe next season and just finished chopping the squad to comply with FFP (wasters such as Mvilla involved among others). Personally, I think he'll sign for Lesta, OL or OM.

Guest neesy111

He's got experience of playing in Russia.  We played him up front and lumped balls to him for 90 mins against Anzhi

Also got injured again after our fantastic manager decided it was good for him to comeback too earlier from injury.

He's got experience of playing in Russia.  We played him up front and lumped balls to him for 90 mins against Anzhi

Also got injured again after our fantastic manager decided it was good for him to comeback too earlier from injury.

..on an artificial pitch. But Pardew HANDLED him!

• 4 weeks later...
Borussia Dortmund make approach for Hatem Ben Arfa

Sky Sports report the Borussia Dortmund have made a concrete offer to Hatem Ben Arfa to join the Bundesliga club next season.

The 31-year-old is available on a free transfer after his contract with PSG expired & could make a decision by Friday.

Ben Arfa played under new BVB head coach Lucien Favre during his spell at OGC Nice.