Hatem Ben Arfa (still a free agent)

Dave

I thought he'd have sorted out a club by now. He's had a long time to arrange it. You'd think he'd want to get settled and up to speed as quickly as possible. He's had a year not playing. Either he's mulling over several options or he hasn't had interest from clubs he wants to join.

I thought he'd have sorted out a club by now. He's had a long time to arrange it. You'd think he'd want to get settled and up to speed as quickly as possible. He's had a year not playing. Either he's mulling over several options or he hasn't had interest from clubs he wants to join.

I think it's more likely that he's just not arsed about playing football anymore.

I think it's more likely that he's just not arsed about playing football anymore.

The truth hurts. :lol:

[emoji38] Man, we should just sign him. The hell do we have to lose.

Bring the Prince home, I say.

[emoji38] Ruining people with a cigarette dangling from is lips and his gut jiggling. Would shed tears of joy.

e: quoted the wrong post. [emoji38]

:lol: Man, we should just sign him. The hell do we have to lose.

:lol: Like most here, I love Hatem unconditionally, but if he was to come back I have a feeling there would be Ewing in Seattle/Iverson's return to Philadelphia levels of sadness involved.

Whatever his next club is, I am sure that Ben Arfa will either dominate instantly or just be a fat, useless, petulant waste of time. Everything in between seems unlikely.

[emoji38] Man, we should just sign him. The hell do we have to lose.

Bring the Prince home, I say.

I'd have him back - Rafa could be the secret to unlocking his potential

Rafa would probably hate him [emoji38]

[emoji38] I decided a long time ago to ignore that. In my head they're best mates. Tandem bicycles and Rocky 3 beach antics.

He’d give Rafa cold sweats at night. I’m not sure there’s a modern game manager out there who could harness his talent.

King Kev and SBR would have done just fine though..

Best XI (1990-2018) ?

Given

Barton Woodgate Albert Enrique

Ben Arfa Cabaye Speed Ginola

Cole      Shearer

Subs: Pav, Lascelles, Lee, Beresford, Robert, Ferdinand, Beardsley

Beardsley was a number 10 which we haven't played in a long time so hard to gauge formation. But he gets in every time for me and the other players fit the formation around him and Shearer. Never know if Beardsley could play in a front 3 with Shearer up top. Probably not

Hatem was best in a front 3 on the right so he'd miss out imo. Couldn't play on the side of a midfield 4.