Ayozé Pérez (now playing for Real Betis)

ponsaelius

Getting sick of his celebration though. Fans criticism is justified

It isn't though, the ones doing it are plebs.

It is totally justified IMO. Fair enough players go through periods of poor form but for the past few months Perez has not only been shit but he has also taken to flinging himself on the ground at every opportunity, moaning at refs, consistently running himself into blind corners before losing the ball and generally looking like he doesn't know what the fuck he is doing.

Funnily enough, since he stopped doing a lot of that shit his form seems to have picked up.

If you boo and criticise a player who is in poor form that's not cool. If you let a player know that his stupid actions are costing the team I don't think people should have a problem with that.

Getting sick of his celebration though. Fans criticism is justified

It isn't though, the ones doing it are plebs.

It is totally justified IMO. Fair enough players go through periods of poor form but for the past few months Perez has not only been shit but he has also taken to flinging himself on the ground at every opportunity, moaning at refs, consistently running himself into blind corners before losing the ball and generally looking like he doesn't know what the fuck he is doing.

Funnily enough, since he stopped doing a lot of that shit his form seems to have picked up.

If you boo and criticise a player who is in poor form that's not cool. If you let a player know that his stupid actions are costing the team I don't think people should have a problem with that.

He's not a great player, he cost £1.5m, and he runs for 90 mins. I don't really see what there is to boo about other than he's not as good as the £30m player we should have instead. Yes he goes down easily but then he's not that big, and he does get battered a bit by good hard defenders who won't put up with his attempts at fancy stuff.

Criticism is fine, booing is completely unwarranted for a player doing his best.

Exactly. I've criticised him myself, it's infuriating when he holds the ball a bit too long and gets caught in possession, but on the flip side, he's inventive and makes things happen. But no player who gives 100% deserves to get booed, and the criticism should take into account what we paid for him. Your not going to get Eden Hazard for £1.5m.

Guest neesy111

Criticism is fine, booing is completely unwarranted for a player doing his best.

Exactly. I've criticised him myself, it's infuriating when he holds the ball a bit too long and gets caught in possession, but on the flip side, he's inventive and makes things happen. But no player who gives 100% deserves to get booed, and the criticism should take into account what we paid for him. Your not going to get Eden Hazard for £1.5m.

:thup:

I wish he’d stop that celebration – it’s doing my nut in!

For those having a go at him, he has been an absolute bargain for £1.5 million!

It's class man. The sheep can have a go at him working his socks off but can't muster any energy to do anything about Ashley or sacrifice there afternoon away from the wife. Wankers man

I wish he’d stop that celebration – it’s doing my nut in!

For those having a go at him, he has been an absolute bargain for £1.5 million!

It's class man. The sheep can have a go at him working his socks off but can't muster any energy to do anything about Ashley or sacrifice there afternoon away from the wife. Wankers man

aye - moan, bitch and boo at the players - but not at ashley as it might affect the team and get us relegated.