Ayozé Pérez (now playing for Real Betis)

ponsaelius

Guest palnese

Still looks a bit soft a times. Pulls out of a few 50-50s as if he's scared of getting hurt, but I guess he's still learning the game and the league.

Really reminds me of Suarez. What a player we have on our hands here.

Still looks a bit soft a times. Pulls out of a few 50-50s as if he's scared of getting hurt, but I guess he's still learning the game and the league.

Really reminds me of Suarez. What a player we have on our hands here.

Cannot remember if it was the Chesea or Man City game but him pulling out of a challenge on the edge of the box was fucking tragic :lol:

I can forgive him, but it was ridiculous.

During the game i didn't notice how vital and classy he was in the build up to Mitrovic's goal. Damn.. He received a very difficult ball in the air from Sissoko and took it down with the outside of his foot like it was nothing, and in the same move he went a bit outside of the Norwich player and made him commit forward before he dropped the ball to Sissoko in full stride who then did the rest with Mitrovic. Pure class Perez. Sublime goal from start to finish.

both him and wijnaldum's first touch invariably take them away from whoever is marking them and often leave them beat...an invaluable skill really

anita is pretty good at that too tbf, he seems to know which way to take the ball so as not to get caught out - contrast that with the time tiote got caught on the ball :lol:

During the game i didn't notice how vital and classy he was in the build up to Mitrovic's goal. Damn.. He received a very difficult ball in the air from Sissoko and took it down with the outside of his foot like it was nothing, and in the same move he went a bit outside of the Norwich player and made him commit forward before he dropped the ball to Sissoko in full stride who then did the rest with Mitrovic. Pure class Perez. Sublime goal from start to finish.

Agree. My favorite moment of the match was when he kind of stutter-stepped and let the defender commit before just laying the ball off for Sissoko in that build up. Pure class.

One of our better players, or even our best i'd say. He is massively talented, but most of all he's been quite consistent hasn't he. We know how this club works but i'm still gonna say that we MUST build our team around this Diamond.

Wish he had a bit of pace. I'm such a picky b******.

Naah. He's made up his lack of pace by having a good touch and quick feet.

Some players would just be blindly fast without having anything else- refer Obertan.