Ayozé Pérez (now playing for Real Betis)

ponsaelius

IF we can get some quality players in i high hopes for this young man. I have a feeling that he'll have a sstorer of a season. I still have belief in Cabella as well.

He's done well in any attacking role - wide or central, forward or withdrawn.

Difficult to know what the best 'fit' would be for him. Maybe put him with a similar striker and watch them pull defenders all over the place.

He struggled a bit as CF.  anywhere supporting a main CF and he would flourish IMO.  Cisse is good at creating space for others but I would like another striker that can bring others into play. Someone to get Perez running at goal. 

The biggest reason he struggled a bit as a CF was because we played the wrong way (and we were s***) when he was was CF! Not that i would use him as our main CF. I'd play him just behind an allround CF. Floating around all over the pitch in a quite free role exploiting spaces. He's an intelligent and technical player!

Pretty difficult to judge anyone based on last season and our, "coaching".

I see Perez as a good all rounder, he can do most things well. He's good enough to play upfront but probably more suited to a deeper role, as we need someone to hold up the ball.

I see Perez as a good all rounder, he can do most things well. He's good enough to play upfront but probably more suited to a deeper role, as we need someone to hold up the ball.

Has absolutely exceptional ball control.

You don't want Perez playing with his back to goal.

This is basically it. It's a waste of his talents, you don't want him doing that ever.

Where did I say that? The lad has absolutely exceptional ball control, not just a good all-rounder. That doesn't mean he should now be Duncan Fergusonando.