Siem de Jong (still alive)

Guest ManDoon

Fit for 12 months?? And I spent 12 months etching hieroglyphs of Bruce Forsyth's left nipple on the walls of a martian pyramid with a space-laser, you fucking Dutch lunatic :lol:

He probably has only been fit for a total of 12 months of his entire career.  :lol:

Fit for 12 months?? And I spent 12 months etching hieroglyphs of Bruce Forsyth's left nipple on the walls of a martian pyramid with a space-laser, you fucking Dutch lunatic :lol:

He probably has only been fit for a total of 12 months of his entire career.  :lol:

possibly life.

Speaking on his future De Jong told Voetbal International: “Newcastle aim to be promoted to the Premier League straight away and they are going well.

“At the end of the season, McClaren was replaced by Rafael Benitez and I talked to him about my future prospects in summer.

“My contract with Newcastle is due to expire in two-and-a-half years lol.

“The idea is to go back to Newcastle , suffer variously from typhoid fever, a collapsed earlobe and a yet to be discovered space borne disease brought to Benton by a meteorite and not make any Premier League appearances.”

“Last season was an odd one.

“I was injured in an increasingly bizarre fashion for 12 months before pissing off on loan because I didn't fancy the championship

“It was a relaxing yet incredibly profitable experience.”

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/siem-de-jong-says-back-12550143

the fuck is wrong with the chronicles formatting :lol:

Fit for 12 months?? And I spent 12 months etching hieroglyphs of Bruce Forsyth's left nipple on the walls of a martian pyramid with a space-laser, you f***ing Dutch lunatic :lol:

He was fit for most of last season. Just got overlooked by both managers.

Didnt he lose an eye or summit last season?

Fit for 12 months?? And I spent 12 months etching hieroglyphs of Bruce Forsyth's left nipple on the walls of a martian pyramid with a space-laser, you f***ing Dutch lunatic :lol:

He was fit for most of last season. Just got overlooked by both managers.

Didnt he lose an eye or summit last season?

he lost one eye, one lung and is currently only playing with 3 toes on his left foot

• 3 months later...

Just looking at the squad and who might leave this summer, had totally forgotten about Siem.

He wants to come back, and I think I'd take him back. The De Jong bad luck streak has to end sometime surely?  [emoji38]

Rather cut our losses and get what we can for him.

If he's on a huge wage and we could get two in for what he's on then I would change my mind and get rid, but I do hope he finally has a change in luck.

Did we really give him a six year deal? :lol:

Hard to envisage anyone buying him off us, doubt we'll be willing to rely on him to be a part of the first team squad either.

Another year on loan, trying to survive in this dangerous world, is what awaits him I imagine.