Newcastle United vs Manchester City - Sunday 17th August at 4pm (live on Sky)

Heron

Refuse to believe at kick-off tomorrow anyone will actively be wanting Cabella & Janmaat et al to fail miserably. Nah.

I don't want them to fail at all. I want Pardew to fail. The alternative is we get off to a good start this season and we're in for another season of shit tactics and boring football.

When it's a completely fresh start to the season I cannot understand why any supporter would want their own team to get dicked.

See above.

Refuse to believe at kick-off tomorrow anyone will actively be wanting Cabella & Janmaat et al to fail miserably. Nah.

They won't fail, but I expect they'll be confused and end up looking like rabbits caught in headlights trying to implement Pardew's ridiculous defensive formations and end up getting battered. Then it's off to the pardew thread for me lay down some serious abuse :thup:

Was a bit interested in the new players a few weeks ago. Now back to wanting us to lose 10-0 every week until dick chops fucks off.

I'm still interested in the new players but having seen a couple of the warm up games I'm confident that Pardew can make any combination of players look a shambles.

Guest hydeous

Haven't seen a 3-0 scoreline in a few months. Looking forward to feeling like  shit for wasting two precious weekend hours tomorrow! Pards for England!