Crystal Palace manager

Mick

Guest chopey

I can't believe that more good will come from losing than winning, I'm a lifelong Newcastle fan but I would love us to get stuffed today just to see Pardew squirm

' I will be looking closely at the markets in the next couple of days because I think they could buy before the game'.

:lol:

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

-Significantly, Pardew’s team have failed to score in 14 of their last 21 league games, meaning that, in 2014, they have drawn more blanks than any side in the top four divisions. Even Tuesday’s 1-0 League Cup win at Gillingham came courtesy of John Egan’s own goal-

:anguish:

@MarcSDuffy  50s

"I think when we score it will be from a penalty or a set play or maybe a shot from the edge of the area or a ricochet. Hopefully." Pardew

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/aug/29/alan-pardew-warnock-newcastle-crystal-palace

Is he not just paraphrasing the old adage 'he just needs one to go in off his arse'?  You know, one lucky goal to break the duck and get us on our way.  Maybe.  Or he's just a cunt and doesn't have a plan.

Just saw on the BBC Sport website his "our fans wouldn't of expected us to beat Villa" comment.

Absolutely ridiculous. I'd expect to beat anyone who finished well below us last season and are likely to be in yet another relegation battle.

Guest firetotheworks

I think I might just stop supporting Newcastle United, delete my N-O account and start a new life somewhere where there is no internet.

Otherwise known as The Dream.