Crystal Palace manager

Mick

Today really couldn't have went any worse. We were on the cusp of getting rid of this c*** and then today happens. What a thoroughly depressing reality being a Newcastle fan is. Standing there fuming while most around me were going crazy over a 2-2 with Hull was genuinely one of the worst feelings ive ever had as a fan. This is going beyond a joke now. Never thought I would hate our own fans but today I did. It was sickening being shouted down for protesting, it was sickening watching people accepting their lot without question or pause. The whole place was detestable from top to bottom. Fair play to everyone who tried to make a difference but this once great club is now only great in memories alone. f*** man, I still remember the day I found out a billionaire had bought the club , I was ecstatic but this is NUFC and I should have known it would have turned out like this.

You have the answer in your own hands - or rather, Bank account...DON'T buy STs or anything from the club. If others want to waste their money lining Ashley's pocket let them. You'll have the last laugh in the end..

Easy ride off MOTD commentators.

Pathetic.

MOTD commentators have been far better than most others tbh.

Tonight was very weak though, saying he deserves time.

Well he's gonna get it.

And sadly our support is fully complicit with it. He will relegate us, that's how bad he is. Hull f***ing City, at home, at sodding home, and you would think we had humped Bayern f***ing Munich 10 nil, away from home, going by the joy and celebrations of our mongfans (and a sizeable amount iof them as well).

We are truly a s*** heap of club at the moment. From the very top to the wonga wearing morons at the bottom.

I noticed how many were wearing tops with Wonga on them...people in the NE have accepted their lot as second-class football club supporters and in fact, as a second-class area of the country.

Plenty of them are quite happy to wallow in the 'down-trodden Geordies' theme as it justifies acceptance of the status quo and that is why they object to others who don't share their mediocrity protesting ; to them it looks like the protesters are 'getting above their station' and although Pardew is by any standards, a crap manager, he suits them because he continues the theme, both by his remarks and results.

All this is meat and drink for someone like Ashley and as both parties suit each other, the club is going to go down and down.

Relegation would be a deserved fate for those running the club and for those who accept the way it is run - only the protesters have any sympathy from me at all. The club will NEVER be what it was in the 90s again.

Despite that comeback we're still fucked, we've got Stoke and Swansea away, I can't see us getting much from those. Where will we be left after those? That would leave a must win against Leicester as we have Pool home and Spurs away after.

It looks like it really will take another 4-5 losses before this blurt is finally removed, Ashley determined not to act (or pay up).

What exactly did Ashley say yesterday?

From what I remember, it was along the lines of...

"Not happy with current results"

"Understands the fans frustrations"

"Feels he has to be patient with the manager"

"Fans have to understand we cant compete financially with the Chelseas and Man Citys of the PL"

So basically, Pardew wont be sacked, he knows we are P'd off but doesn't really care, and we will continue to have a positive Net spend.

I'm sure the full wording (from David Craig) will be around somewhere tho.

EDIT: Not sure if this has been posted, but here is the piece Soccer Saturday ran ahead of yesterdays match...

http://www1.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/football/9479494/dark-days-at-newcastle

They are realistic, they know we are not a top six club. I think they know that. We ain't got the resources to do that. But 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th or 12th whatever - we have got to challenge those positions. And we are not good enough to do that at the moment.

Supposed to be to the fans, but he basically just said it to the squad too. Way to build confidence Alan.

And all the clapping monkeys in the stadium will be nodding along with it. :anguish:

Pardew should do this 10 minutes before kick off just like Mourinho did when Madrid fans wanted him out.

Would be interesting to see the reaction of our crowd (not that I'd expect too much after yesterday)

Pardew would never do it, though.