Crystal Palace manager

Mick

Rumours now doing the round he's busy devising a plan for Chamakh to play as a 'number 10' as well as making Barry Bannan his 'quarterback'.

Can Bolasi play as a secondary left back?

"Lads, I've devised the 'perfect corner'. What we'll do is float it to Brede Hangeland at the back post. Trust me, it works."

:lol: At least Hangeland can win an offensive header.

Rumours now doing the round he's busy devising a plan for Chamakh to play as a 'number 10' as well as making Barry Bannan his 'quarterback'.

Can Bolasi play as a secondary left back?

"Lads, I've devised the 'perfect corner'. What we'll do is float it to Brede Hangeland at the back post. Trust me, it works."

:lol: I'd watch as much Palace as Newcastle if he went there.

From that Palace forum:

..he is arguably doing very well with them, it's ten years since they finished third and at the moment it's not impossible to see them get reasonably close to that and he has had lots of men failing in front of him with plenty of dosh, when it comes down to the high and mighty it means extremely ridiculous amounts of dosh and the attractiveness of that particular club towards the player.

He will never come to Palace, but if he did he would be as good as he was at all the other clubs he has managed...extremely good.

:mackems:

From that Palace forum:

..he is arguably doing very well with them, it's ten years since they finished third and at the moment it's not impossible to see them get reasonably close to that and he has had lots of men failing in front of him with plenty of dosh, when it comes down to the high and mighty it means extremely ridiculous amounts of dosh and the attractiveness of that particular club towards the player.

He will never come to Palace, but if he did he would be as good as he was at all the other clubs he has managed...extremely good.

:mackems:

If parish thinks like that :lol:

Howay then, say he leaves and we get Pulis.  I can see the football being just as bad. Then what? I'd be fucking ecstatic if Pardew went, but I have a feeling it'd soon wear off when we see the replacement.

Who knows, maybe Ashley can get advice from Carr on a manager from the continent too?  I can just see a Pulis/Warnock though