Crystal Palace manager

Mick

The stench of this guy will linger for ages(/ever). Just reading on the Beeb about the third round and they mention the 3-1 defeat vs Stevenage.

Defeat for Alan Pardew's side meant they became only the fourth top-flight team since the formation of the Premier League to lose to fourth-tier opposition.

"The Premier League is all well and good but a few young boys got caught out by the passion and the physical side of Stevenage," said Pardew.

Not sure if it was mentioned yesterday, but the Program had zero mention of Pardew, even in a photo review of 2014. It's like he's been erased from any existence at NUFC.

Wish I could erase 3 years of him from my memory.

I want this to happen.

http://img0.joyreactor.com/pics/post/gif-will-smith-movie-men-in-black-377439.gif

I know actually getting money for him seems good but it would be much better if this fell through and we told him to piss off.

:lol: there's always that risk he'd just resume work here though.

Looking forward to his first swipe at us, doubt he'll be able to resist in his first press conference / interview.

Oh aye, I bet its in complete contrast to that of Chris Hughton, and after he'd been sacked, not offered a better paid job elsewhere...

Hughton released a statement through the League Managers' Association (LMA) saying he was "immensely proud" of his achievements and wished the club "all the very best for the future".

Wouldn't surprise me if Pardew mentions 'fan pressure' or 'expectations' or some such bollocks. But will have big thanks for Mike Ashley, no doubt.

Looking forward to his first swipe at us, doubt he'll be able to resist in his first press conference / interview.

Think he'll claim he was on the brink of something special here.