Crystal Palace manager

Mick

I dread to think of the media's reaction if they win today! Broad shoulders lads as they'll be gunning for us for being 'deluded' again!! His shitness will prevail after the new manager bounce pisses off!

Bit of both.  Pardew is better suited to managing Championship level quality.  So we either needed to get rid of Pardew or buy in worse players.

:thup:

Always thought the fundamental conflict was one of Graham Carr's ability to spot potential and Pardew's inability to set up teams like it's the 21st century (and would always have preferred to keep the first part of that mismatched equation than the second).  Still could not give less of a fuck how many he wins somewhere else.

Maybe he wasn't the problem, maybe the problem was our players  :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic:

Bit of both.  Pardew is better suited to managing Championship level quality.  So we either needed to get rid of Pardew or buy in worse players.

:serious:

Maybe he wasn't the problem, maybe the problem was our players  :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic:

:lol:

Presenting Pardew with players like some of ours was like putting a dog in charge of a helicopter.  As such, there was a problem with some of our players: to wit, that they weren't sufficiently hopeless for him to work with effectively

He'll end up getting the England gig. Then, the fun really begins.

:cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:

I think there is something to be said about Pardew not being suited to the type of players Carr was/is bringing in, yeah.  Just put it in as crude and a derogatory way towards Pardew and Palace as possible, is all.

I think there is something to be said about Pardew not being suited to the type of players Carr was/is bringing in, yeah.  Just put it in as crude and a derogatory way towards Pardew and Palace as possible, is all.

:lol: nah I get what you're saying. I agree, Pardew wasn't suited to many of the players we brought in (and vice versa).

Guest neesy111

He's a streaky manager, his teams go on good runs or bad runs.  I remember souness winning his first 4-5 games and being unbeaten in first 7-8 before the rails came well and truly off.

He's a streaky manager, his teams go on good runs or bad runs.  I remember souness winning his first 4-5 games and being unbeaten in first 7-8 before the rails came well and truly off.

Aye we had a few 'purple' patches under him, but we had far more runs where we were shipping 3/4 goals every match.

:lol:

Presenting Pardew with players like some of ours was like putting a dog in charge of a helicopter.  As such, there was a problem with some of our players: to wit, that they weren't sufficiently hopeless for him to work with effectively

He'll end up getting the England gig. Then, the fun really begins.

:cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:

http://cl.jroo.me/z3/l/5/E/d/a.aaa-Flying-Dog-Helicopter.jpg