Crystal Palace manager

Mick

This bloke will haunt me for the rest of my living days. Got back to work yesterday so had the obligatory birthday stuff on my desk, naturally his smug dial was on all of it as well as card from himself. Horrific.

Bastards. :lol: Fuming on your behalf. I wouldn't even be good-humoured about that tbh, I'd just chuck it in the bin and plug my earphones in for the rest of the day.

This bloke will haunt me for the rest of my living days. Got back to work yesterday so had the obligatory birthday stuff on my desk, naturally his smug dial was on all of it as well as card from himself. Horrific.

Bastards. :lol: Fuming on your behalf. I wouldn't even be good-humoured about that tbh, I'd just chuck it in the bin and plug my earphones in for the rest of the day.

Someone got me a 30th birthday card with that prick on the front of it like.

Someone got me a 30th birthday card with that prick on the front of it like.

Horrific that... you're so old.

Guest firetotheworks

COCqxkqWUAARXpb.jpg:large

'Hiya, is that the Alan Pardew lookalike? It is. Do you do birthday parties? That's great. Nah, it'll just be me and you because I have no one.'

COCqxkqWUAARXpb.jpg:large

'Hiya, is that the Alan Pardew lookalike? It is. Do you do birthday parties? That's great. Nah, it'll just be me and you because I have no one.'

When he gets there.

"But we wanted Alan Pardew, not Lt. Frank f***ing Dreben."

Who'd prefer fucking Pardew to Frank Dreben  :lol: