SackPardew.com

Decky

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/said-newcastle-fans-were-deluded-12361442

A word, too, about Sack Pardew – the group that morphed into Ashley Out. Portrayed as agitators and the deluded, they ultimately helped change the course of the club’s history.

When Newcastle United were engulfed in apathy, with people resigned to the mediocrity of men like Pardew, they took a stand. Anger showed people cared and changes were necessary.

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/said-newcastle-fans-were-deluded-12361442

A word, too, about Sack Pardew – the group that morphed into Ashley Out. Portrayed as agitators and the deluded, they ultimately helped change the course of the club’s history.

When Newcastle United were engulfed in apathy, with people resigned to the mediocrity of men like Pardew, they took a stand. Anger showed people cared and changes were necessary.

Whilst I completely agreed with everything SackPardew stood for, why does it seem like people believe they got Pardew sacked? :lol:

Yes they pulled him up on all of his total bullshit etc. But he wasn't sacked. He was paid for by Crystal Palace in a time where we were on one of his semi-average runs and he wasn't in total danger of being sacked.

The Chronicle article "they ultimately helped change the course of the club’s history", how? We had another two shit managers, a lot of fucking around by the board, a relegation and a packed to the rafters and very loud SJP before the club really realised what mattered and what they needed to do.

SackPardew was excellent like, but lets not change history.

You're living in a dream world if you don't believe the hostility was what made him walk.

He'd been offered the Palace job in the summer and he came right out and said he wouldn't consider it as they weren't a big enough club for him.

You're living in a dream world if you don't believe the hostility was what made him walk.

He'd been offered the Palace job in the summer and he came right out and said he wouldn't consider it as they weren't a big enough club for him.

It'd have been a factor in his decision. But moving back home on a higher wage to a club he was lauded as a hero at was probably more the deciding factor like.

It'd have been a factor in his decision. But moving back home on a higher wage to a club he was lauded as a hero at was probably more the deciding factor like.

Do you he would of left if we were singing "Super, Super Al" every week?

Do you he would of left if we were singing "Super, Super Al" every week?

Quite possibly, yes.

If you managed Crystal Palace and were well liked but were offered the Newcastle job on a higher wage, would you stay at Palace? :lol:

SP wanted him out and got what they wanted. To try and play down their influence is churlish at best.

I'm not saying they didn't have an influence, I accept that they had a slight influence.

However, they did not "change the course of history" as people (including the Chron) are suggesting :lol: We hired fucking Carver, McClaren and bought fucking idiots like Doumbia on dodgy deals before Rafa was appointed and the course of our history was changed.

Lee Charnley didn't sit at work all those months ago thinking "oooh I better sack Schteve and bring Rafa in because of those angry SackPardew people" - he bought Rafa in because we were desperate to stay up at all costs and Ashley was willing to pay anything to achieve it. Rafa stayed because of the absolute class support he received, which the club realised.

The man was in fucking tears on the sideline and hiding in his dugout.

I'm pretty sure that was a decent sized factor in him running at a sniff of the first opportunity because he'll have known there was no coming back. SP were going to haunt him until he was gone and he knew it. Tbh he'll now probably know that they'll never stop haunting him because it was that site and group of people who highlighted to everyone just how big a fraud he is with quotes, facts and stats that could not be refuted.

Modern heroes tbh.

He was run out of town. Jumped ship the first chance he got because he's an inherently cowardly, spineless, inept cunt. SP started the chain reaction and I'll argue into infinity with anyone who disagrees.

The crowd were well on the turn prior to Sack Pardew like. They certainly helped and might of expedited matters but let's not crack on like they're martyrs. Self-congratulatory cringe.

Modern heroes was a joke ffs

Crowd might have been mumbling but they came at the right time to galvanise things imo. Know you're Johnny soopafan like but I don't think our support would have pushed him to the edge the way he was without SP.

Just my opinion.

The crowd were well on the turn prior to Sack Pardew like. They certainly helped and might of expedited matters but let's not crack on like they're martyrs. Self-congratulatory cringe.

Crowd might have been mumbling but they came at the right time to galvanise things imo. Know you're Johnny soopafan like but I don't think our support would have pushed him to the edge the way he was without SP.

Just my opinion.

Johnny Soopafan ffs :lol:

Fair enough, but please don't mind if I take your assessment of the crowd with a pinch of salt given at the time you were supporting the opposition each week via a stream from Korea :thup:

Just my opinion.

Johnny Soopafan ffs [emoji38]

Fair enough, but please don't mind if I take your assessment of the crowd with a pinch of salt given at the time you were supporting the opposition each week via a stream from Korea :thup:

I don't mind at all :thup: