Newcastle United v Sunderland - Sunday 21st December @ 13:30 (Sky Sports)

Sima

Guest firetotheworks

Just because...

:lol:  It's hilarious, the poor ginger f***er is getting pulled to bits non stop.  I have a feeling he won't last 5 minutes here.

So far on this page . . . . . .He has tits, he has no blood, he has a punch-able face, he's paid in heroin, he needs his pay trebled if that's the case and he has aids.  :lol:

:lol:

Same thread.

Some of the comments on here are shocking really.

Then again I guess the lad isn't up during the day writing on a forum about a guy he doesn't even know, no maybe he's too busy you know with playing for the club he grew up supporting, earning more money in a week then what people on here will earn in a year, getting to go home to his wife and child at the end of the day. If he puts in the work then one day when he's at work he might score the winner in a derby, with a bit of good luck he might even score the winner in a cup final. Aye but go ahead, mock the lad on his looks, hate him before he's played a competitive match for us, because he's got nothing on any of you. I mean how can compete with half the people on here who one day if they work hard enough and sacrifice all their time possibly including time supporting us, or even valuable family time then one day when some of you go to work you might be promoted to the position of deputy shift supervisor at the Tesco's down the road, or possibly even PA to the PA, to the PA of the big boss.

Same thread.

one day when some of you go to work you might be promoted to the position of deputy shift supervisor at the Tesco's down the road, or possibly even PA to the PA, to the PA of the big boss.

:spit:

I wonder if that's an official job title? 'What do you do?', 'I'm the Boss'. 'The Big Boss?' 'Aye......even my PA has a PA"

SunderlandEcho ‏@SunderlandEcho 5h5 hours ago

No shaking Colback’s hand before Tyne-Wear derby, says Sunderland captain: SUNDERLAND skipper John O’Shea.

So small time :lol:

Shame. He was a nice lad at school so he doesn't deserve this.

SunderlandEcho ‏@SunderlandEcho 5h5 hours ago

No shaking Colback’s hand before Tyne-Wear derby, says Sunderland captain: SUNDERLAND skipper John O’Shea.

So small time :lol:

Shame. He was a nice lad at school so he doesn't deserve this.

I like it when he runs loads.