NUFC finances

Paully

Pointless club, can no one ask them where tgey see tge club in 5 years time or as a season ticket holder what is the incentive to renew when the last couple of seasons the team has nose dived after the new year.

Are you using the enigma machine to encrypt your posts?

The worm is Turing.

:clap:

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/newcastle-united-week-accounts-reserves-8798734

4. The NUFC accounts?

We’ve been waiting for the accounts for a couple of weeks, since it first emerged that it was likely the club would be announcing a major profit.

The Fans Forum didn’t mention the accounts, which many are looking to for an indication of where Mike Ashley’s head is at.

Newcastle sources say we may be waiting a little while longer though. An official announcement won’t be for another few days – and might even be towards the end of the month.

A complex of four buildings, two being more student accommodation. A hotel, and 50 residential apartments.

24 story tower block, you'll able to look right over the top of the Gallowgate and down onto the centre circle at that height.

All the fans forum people I'm aware of say they've had every question submitted to them asked and answered to be fair to them.

I've always assumed someone would ask the questions that occur to me at some point but no-one has so I'm submitting them this time for the end of season one.  Recommend everyone does.

Good Q's though HF, might be worth cc'ing JJ7 closer to the time too :thup:

Think this is where people might go wrong.  The likes of JJ and T&B on Twitter can't just rock up and ask the questions they've had on social media.  An agenda is created before the forum with all the questions submitted via the club website.

http://www.nufc.co.uk/page/Fans/FansForum/0,,10278~3462537,00.html

You can choose your representaive and the question will go via them.  Don't know if they get to edit the question for palatability or brevity, but I we'll see if my Q's get through what form they take.

Good Q's though HF, might be worth cc'ing JJ7 closer to the time too :thup:

Think this is where people might go wrong.  The likes of JJ and T&B on Twitter can't just rock up and ask the questions they've had on social media.  An agenda is created before the forum with all the questions submitted via the club website.

http://www.nufc.co.uk/page/Fans/FansForum/0,,10278~3462537,00.html

You can choose your representaive and the question will go via them.  Don't know if they get to edit the question for palatability or brevity, but I we'll see if my Q's get through what form they take.

You can forward questions any way really. The club didn't set the agenda, they just compiled the list of questions everyone had sent in. The best way to do it is through their online form though because I get it in my emails and I put all the emails in a folder that I can look at when a meeting is coming up. For example, posting questions on here or twitter might get lost with the length of time between meetings. I've only ever had 3 questions sent through the website though. They do send them all though. One of the ones I got was "What is the point in Newcastle United?"

The sheet of questions compiled and handed out at the meeting for everyone was word for word what I had sent them. They changed for the minutes though, which is why I sent feedback. They changed it to what I suggested.

One of the ones I got was "What is the point in Newcastle United?"

probably the question we all need answering really

We won't like the answer.

If some people haven't figured that one out for themselves then they never will. Just a case of joining the dots.

• 2 weeks later...