NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

Never bought a replica top in years but couldn’t resist getting the new away top from the club shop today. The shop was doing a very brisk trade never seen the place so busy in years. As for the top very impressed with the quality and it’ll do for knocking round the house/gym etc.

17 minutes ago, Whitley mag said:

Never bought a replica top in years but couldn’t resist getting the new away top from the club shop today. The shop was doing a very brisk trade never seen the place so busy in years. As for the top very impressed with the quality and it’ll do for knocking round the house/gym etc.

I was in last week and it was heaving, even had some security guards playing on their phones too.

10 hours ago, Nucasol said:

Still waiting for delivery on the 3rd kit. Castore shipped the pre-ordered home one, complete with irritating Fun88 tacky melt on sponsorship but no Noom. I’ve got the home coming again from the club store (returning the pre-order as they ripped me off with postage) so will be interesting to see whether they’re sticking it on newer home kits.

I popped into the Castore shop at the metrocentre thursday night for a look (by accident when passing, actually forgot it was there), and they had Home shirts both with and without the sleeve sponsor. So it might be pot luck what you end with if you order online, but seems daft to be selling shirts instore with and without, though I suppose it gives people choice if they want the sleeve sponsor or not, but I suspect that wasn't intentional, and its that Castore rushed out a load before noon.com were announced.

Edited by TK-421

1 minute ago, TK-421 said:

I popped into the Castor shop at the metrocentre thursday night for a look (by accident when passing, actually forgot it was there), and they had Home shirts both with and without the sleeve sponsor. So it might be pot luck what you end with if you order online, but seems daft to be selling shirts instore with and without, though I suppose it gives people choice if they want the sleeve sponsor or not, but I suspect that wasn't intentional, and its that Castor rushed out a load before noon.com were announced.

In the club shop today you buy your shirt and then if you want the sleeve sponsor you just go and get it done for free. 

Edited by Whitley mag

33 minutes ago, toon25 said:

Love all the kits and training gear. I just can't bring myself to buy anything with that godawful sponsor on :anguish:

It’s not to bad on the away strip to be honest which is very good quality despite the bad press Castore get.

1 hour ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

You can get it put on in the Castore shop I think so would assume you can do it online. 

Looking at the online photos (green away) they have the sponsor on the sleeve. No option to add the sponsor on, so I presume it will come with the shirt. If not then that's false advertising.

Edited by et tu brute

On 30/06/2022 at 11:33, et tu brute said:

Don't know if anybody knows this but if you put in code JOINNUFC20 in at the checkout on the club online store you get 20% off

Absloute legend for posting this, 

Finally bit the bullet and ordered the home Jersey  52 quid feels a lot better than 65 let me tell ye 

11 hours ago, GavMcEl said:

Absloute legend for posting this, 

Finally bit the bullet and ordered the home Jersey  52 quid feels a lot better than 65 let me tell ye 

Just ordered also. Ready for the first family holiday with the bairn at the end of the month.

4 hours ago, Consettmag said:

Bought the new home too from the club shop in the metrocentre last week. Does anyone know if they’re putting the sleeve sponsors on yet?

not sure why you would want to, but someone said yesterday you can take it into the club shop and get it done for free.

2 minutes ago, Nucasol said:

Stories of Castore:

stripes not lining up is largely unavoidable, but the quality of that stitching is unacceptable.

seems like their suppliers haven't gotten any better... this was in 2020:

image.thumb.png.d757352993988e3ee77fdfa3b476a778.png

out of interest, for anyone who has bought the new kit - has it been made in China or Turkey?

1 minute ago, gdm said:

i think they here improved i bought  3 items from castore and they have all been spot on so far 

you bought a shirt?

I doubt there's any issues with their lifestyle range, as it's just their standard clobber with Newcastle slapped on.

Shirts are ok, that collar stitching above is prevalent on mine although nowhere near as bad.

The Newcastle United on the stitched crest is pretty bad also, but that seems to be across the board.

4 minutes ago, Big River said:

you bought a shirt?

I doubt there's any issues with their lifestyle range, as it's just their standard clobber with Newcastle slapped on.

I got the retro type shirt they released last season with no sponsor, the walk out jacket & a T-shirt 

Edited by gdm

I've bought 5/6 things from Castore both from England cricket and NUFC, and the quality is far and away the best I've had for any kit or merchandise. It honesty pissed on Puma, Nike and Umbro etc.

Yeah, not saying people are lying but I’ve bought several things from Castore for gym and boxing or whatever and the material they use is leagues above Nike and Adidas. Haven’t bought any of their NUFC stuff though so who knows…