NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

Fenwick’s are selling Castore training gear these days. Have to say some of the training gear was quite nice and quality seemed on par with other brands. Also quite like their logo, so have high hopes they’ll be better than Puma. Coupled with a takeover could see the new tops selling very well.

Edited by Whitley mag

It'll be low quality shit but the m0ngs will lap it up and buy it anyway. The tie in with Andy Murray means fuck all nowadays considering he's basically finished.

Imo the rangers stuff is pretty decent. Started off badly but seemingly they’ve fixed those teething problems. I’m just looking forward to something other than puma. 

2 hours ago, Optimistic Nut said:

We’ve had new kit sponsors before the season’s ended in the past, though? Asics for the Leicester 7-1, comes to mind.

Ah the Asics kit, loved it and it is the only home kit that I ever bought, the only other one I had was one my Dad bought for me in the mid 70's, it had the 'new' badge on it 75/76 or 76/77 ?

2 hours ago, Magpie said:

Been any news about our kit for next year? Surely should be any day now.

Wonder if Castore were waiting on securing PL status before committing?

Yeah, might want a Castoren guarantee. 

I wear quite a bit of Castore stuff for the gym and the quality is excellent, just as good as anything i have had Nike, Adidas etc. I'm looking forward to seeing what they do with the kits and training wear.

• 2 weeks later...
19 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

Third one's a bit plain. :lol:

Black one's got potensh. Might be peng @Dokko do you agree. 

I wanted to try and find something funny to go with this, and Google searched "youth words". I'm only 25, when did I turn into a 50 year old :lol: