Patrick Vieira - NYCFC manager

Dave

Sky Sports News HQ ‏@SkySportsNewsHQ  14m14 minutes ago

BREAKING: Sky sources: Newcastle to hold talks with John Carver in next 48 hours to clarify his position. #SSNHQ

Amy Lewis ‏@SkySportsAmy  14m14 minutes ago

Sources - the club will speak to John Carver in the next 48 hours. If a new appointment is sought McClaren remains a frontrunner.

Definitely gonna be carver :lol:

He's impossible to fire. He can't very well be instructed to fire himself.

BREAKING: Sky sources: Newcastle to hold talks with John Carver in next 48 hours to clarify his position. #SSNHQ

Sources - the club will speak to John Carver in the next 48 hours. If a new appointment is sought McClaren remains a frontrunner.

:lol: Gonna have Carver at the meeting like

http://i.imgur.com/PGOprfb.jpg

:lol: "Can you put Stoney on now?"

:lol: He'd be soooo confused. End up threatening himself to take it outside.

Guest Roger Kint

Luke Edwards ‏@LukeEdwardsTele 9m9 minutes ago

It was #nufc who approached Vieira to ask whether interested in the job. But did not progress beyond that and no contact for several days

1 retweet 1 favorite

Absolute waste of four days discussion on this :lol: Well done to SSN & The Sun for being on the ball mind :thup:

It was #nufc who approached Vieira to ask whether interested in the job. But did not progress beyond that and no contact for several days

1 retweet 1 favorite

Absolute waste of four days discussion on this :lol: Well done to SSN & The Sun for being on the ball mind :thup:

#wetried

1 retweet 1 favorite

Well done to Sky and the Sun for being on the ball? A "club source" no doubt told them.

It makes no sense, why bother getting in touch with Vieira in the first place if your top choice is McClaren? They would be 2 completely different appointments, so what's their criteria? Do they actually know what they want? They're morons, they've had yonks to plan this.

It makes no sense, why bother getting in touch with Vieira in the first place if your top choice is McClaren? They would be 2 completely different appointments, so what's their criteria? Do they actually know what they want? They're morons, they've had yonks to plan this.

To force McClaren into a decision. We were never going in for Vieira, and if we did, we won't make it work for him since he's very much his own man.

At least Vieira, although an unknown quantity at least represented an attempt at something new. That's what grinds the most, we go for the usual, unexciting, cheap, never-has-been option. I'm not inspired one iota by McClaren, it just feels like another kick in the gut and most likely another 4 years wasted.

I gave Pardew a chance when he came in to see if he could prove himself, I don't think I've got it in me to do it again. If it really is McClaren they can all get to fuck. They look like a bunch of desperate tools begging for a cheating girlfriend to take them back, embarrassing.

I wonder if Fat Mike really hates us....like proper hates us! He has hijacked the club just to fukk with us....(after Keegan, that is)

maybe im just paranoid....but his decisions are just mad!

Why destroy everything when its just as easy to make us one of the most exciting and positive clubs in the world.

The whole set up is there. Just hire an exciting attacking minded manager, good youth players and 3-4 quality players and the whole world would welcome you with open arms!

I wonder if Fat Mike really hates us....like proper hates us! He has hijacked the club just to fukk with us....(after Keegan, that is)

maybe im just paranoid....but his decisions are just mad!

Why destroy everything when its just as easy to make us one of the most exciting and positive clubs in the world.

I think his initial thoughts regarding us was to have fun (see him among the fans and shit), but after his spectacular fuck up with Keegan he decided to just fully use us as a commerical engine for Sports Direct. I have very little doubt his running of us into the ground post-Keegan has been made out of spite due to fans hating him.