England

Yorkie

With the money we're not spending on HS2 to Leeds, could we not give Italy £10bn to build a border wall around San Marino (twice if necessary) to keep Sam Matterface there and also give San Marino £11bn in compensation for keeping Sam Matterface there. 

8 minutes ago, toontownman said:

Lee Dixon?

That makes things difficult for me. The enemy of my enemy is my friend but also enemy?

I think Dixon's absolutely sound tbh. Just inoffensive. 

Would love to see us hit double figures, be good craic. 

I wanted to see how universal this dislike of Sam Matterface is (spoiler alert: it's widespread, obviously) and I stumbled upon a Brighton and Hove Albion forum and they were discussing the commentary options of BBC v ITV at the Euros and one hero likened our antagonist to the equally unpleasant stain on British society from MasterChef:

I have found Matterface intensely annoying at these championships. He reminds me of Gregggggggggg Wallace - that ridiculous faux ‘I’m like your best mate and say it how it is’. Sounds very irritating and disingenuous and he talks way too much, usually in cliche

Source: https://www.northstandchat.com/showthread.php?388901-Matterface-on-ITV-or-Mowbray-on-BBC&p=9927270&viewfull=1#post9927270