Georginio Wijnaldum

Disco

This "away" thing really annoys me with him. He was shite for half the season at home too [emoji38]

He was pretty Nolan-esque in the way he was worthless if he didn't score. Only problem is Nolan was like that because he was a limited footballer, Gini just couldn't be arsed.

This "away" thing really annoys me with him. He was shite for half the season at home too [emoji38]

He was pretty Nolan-esque in the way he was worthless if he didn't score. Only problem is Nolan was like that because he was a limited footballer, Gini just couldn't be arsed.

Rafa would change that.

Rafa would change that.

Nolan offered leadership on the pitch where Gini just evaporated most of the time.

Would have him back in a heartbeat tbh. He's genuine class, he may go missing a few times, but with Rafa at the helm i'm sure he'd be more involved.

Me too but as real money would be involved it won't be happening.

Silly rumour aside, spunking at least 25m on bringing Gini back wouldn't be my preference. Should be able to get someone better for that money.

If it happened I wouldn't complain too much but I don't think he is the missing link for us at no.10.

A midfield like:

Diame  Shelvey

Kenedy  Wijnaldum  Townsend/Ritchie

Someone who can kick a ball.

Would be pretty decent tbf.