Aleksandar Mitrović

Yaron

How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 20+

Well Sunderland had a lot to play for and Man City hadn't secured champions league football. We should have got a point against Norwich and there's not a chance we'd have got a point against Liverpool in previous seasons being 2-0 down at Anfield, even if Liverpool had little to play for.

All those teams have more quality than the teams we have gone behind too this season (although you could argue we've lost some quality since then)

Have to take into account we were fighting for our lives then as well compared to now where we're up at or near the top most of the season so maybe less motivation on our part

He looked fat, slow and out of touch when he eventually came on. Rafa obviously doesn't fancy him, so wouldn't be too bothered if he was traded in the window.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

He looked like he'd lost weight when he came on against Forest, didn't look fat to me. He hardly got involved so can't really comment on his form or lack of effort, he's not really getting much game time to assess him properly.

I like him but think we should sell him and put the money towards somebody who'll actually fit in with what Rafa wants to do. Benitez clearly prefers a pacier option leading the line and doesn't want to go two up top unless we're chasing a game late on. Murphy will likely be just as effective as Mitro in the role he's playing now, which is essentially just a target man when we're desperate.

Ideally we'd spend the money on someone who can play up top in Gayle's role if necessary (Murphy can't be the 2nd choice striker, just a bench option) but who's best position is LW so he can replace Gouffran in our strongest eleven.

I like him but think we should sell him and put the money towards somebody who'll actually fit in with what Rafa wants to do. Benitez clearly prefers a pacier option leading the line and doesn't want to go two up top unless we're chasing a game late on. Murphy will likely be just as effective as Mitro in the role he's playing now, which is essentially just a target man when we're desperate.

Ideally we'd spend the money on someone who can play up top in Gayle's role if necessary (Murphy can't be the 2nd choice striker, just a bench option) but who's best position is LW so he can replace Gouffran in our strongest eleven.

Much the same, a pacy forward who can play a couple of roles up front or even the no10 position where we are crying out for someone to take responsibility for that psotion. For me a "Remy" like striker would be great or a fiesty bellamy like grafter with pace.

Guest palnese

Mitro out and that bloke from Bournemouth in to compete with Gayle makes sense. Murphy as the backup target man.

Good for all parties if this is the case