Aleksandar Mitrović

Yaron

How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 20+

Not at all bothered about losing him but I'm very bothered about our ability to replace him.

Looks like we could sign Rondon and make a 5.5m profit. Sounds very US.

Not at all bothered about losing him but I'm very bothered about our ability to replace him.

Looks like we could sign Rondon and make a 5.5m profit. Sounds very US.

Same. All very underwhelming.

Just find it so ironic that we sell a player we dont want for so much more than our transfer record, yet won't entertain spending anywhere near £22m on any player.

Especially Fulham as well :lol: they have a stadium like an old abandoned warehouse

Just find it so ironic that we sell a player we dont want for so much more than our transfer record, yet won't entertain spending anywhere near £22m on any player.

Especially Fulham as well :lol: they have a stadium like an old abandoned warehouse

Their stadium is great, one of my favourites. Give me Craven Cottage over Flatpark Park on Overpriced Shite Business Park off a Junction of a motorway.

Their stadium is great, one of my favourites. Give me Craven Cottage over Flatpark Park on Overpriced Shite Business Park off a Junction of a motorway.

:thup: Love Craven Cottage.

Their stadium is great, one of my favourites. Give me Craven Cottage over Flatpark Park on Overpriced s**** Business Park off a Junction of a motorway.

:thup: Love Craven Cottage.

Always a good days drinking as well. In fact I've already booked a hotel for the weekend we play them at the end of the season.

Guest Howaythetoon

This.

Really interested to see how Fulham (and Wolves for that matter) adapt their style of play this season and how it affects Mitrovic. They're both used to front-foot football, seeing the majority of the ball and thus creating a surplus of chances to score - a mentality/philosophy they will struggle to impose on at least half of the teams in this league, maybe more.

It was a bit easier for us having a manager like Benitez, where whilst we did dominate the ball in the championship games (largely through opponents allowing us to/respecting our ability), you almost felt Rafa would be more comfortable playing a more compact game focusing on breaking away rather than breaking teams down, meaning we were ready to make a more seamless transition from one of the best teams in the league to one of the poorest/most limited. I don't know a great deal about Jokanovic or the Wolves bloke, but I suspect (asides from Watford) that they haven't really experienced setting up a team to not have possession whilst still creating good openings for the forward players.

Really interested to see how Fulham (and Wolves for that matter) adapt their style of play this season and how it affects Mitrovic. They're both used to front-foot football, seeing the majority of the ball and thus creating a surplus of chances to score - a mentality/philosophy they will struggle to impose on at least half of the teams in this league, maybe more.

It was a bit easier for us having a manager like Benitez, where whilst we did dominate the ball in the championship games (largely through opponents allowing us to/respecting our ability), you almost felt Rafa would be more comfortable playing a more compact game focusing on breaking away rather than breaking teams down, meaning we were ready to make a more seamless transition from one of the best teams in the league to one of the poorest/most limited. I don't know a great deal about Jokanovic or the Wolves bloke, but I suspect (asides from Watford) that they haven't really experienced setting up a team to not have possession whilst still creating good openings for the forward players.

I agree with this Rafa set us up in the championship to play like we were facing premier league teams week in week out. It annoyed me a bit at the time as I felt we were showing a lot of shitty teams too much respect and some of the draws we got probably could have been victories if we just steamrollered them. It paid of now though as we were probably the most organised side in the league the 2nd half of last season.

Craven Cottage is a cracking away day, that guy has no idea what he's talking about. One of my favourite areas in London.

Never been personally but always thought it was grim day out primarily because we always seem to lose grim matches there 1-0.

Craven Cottage is a cracking away day, that guy has no idea what he's talking about. One of my favourite areas in London.

Never been personally but always thought it was grim day out primarily because we always seem to lose grim matches there 1-0.

I’ve been about 6 times and maybe enjoyed it once. Nice location if the sun’s out, but hard to get away from and we always are involved in terrible games there.

Really wish him well. Loved his passion, commitment and bond with the fans/area. <b>I'll be deeply shocked if he scores more than ten though.</b>

Given 3 years ago he managed 9 in that shitheap gutless Mclaren team as a 20 year old with no experience of the league, i'd be stunned if he didn't hit 10+