Aleksandar Mitrović

Yaron

How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 20+

I hope he will not stay

He is not player for the bench or to be used  15 min per game.His self confidence and morale will drop becouse every time he played this season,for club or for national team he scored,or played very well and he warming a bench here.Last 3 games..how much..5 minutes he played?

He scored twice against Austria..against Walles....He played against one Bale,Ramsey,Alaba or Arnautovic...he already have 26 startups in national team and he is still 22 yo

Where is Gayle?When he will play for national team?Serbia squad is not some shitty Andora squad so you can underrate what he acomplished utill now.

And then someone said he is unexperienced player?You really think he want to be bench player in championship...even in premiere ligue? he will sit and watch now or next season how his career falling down just becouse he love Newcastle so much?

How many top-flight goals do you reckon Steptoe Misstro will score in his career? 50?

If he continues to score at the same average per season as he has done until now, he will have 174 top flight goals when he is 33. Hes on 58 top-flight goals in 5 seasons now.

By top flight I mean decent leagues, not amateur clogger leagues such as the Jupiler First Division.

To make it easier, how many PL goals will he get in his career? 25?

How many top-flight goals do you reckon Steptoe Misstro will score in his career? 50?

If he continues to score at the same average per season as he has done until now, he will have 174 top flight goals when he is 33. Hes on 58 top-flight goals in 5 seasons now.

By top flight I mean decent leagues, not amateur clogger leagues such as the Jupiler First Division.

His return last season wasn't so bad considering. Not sure Gayle would've got more in similar circumstances.

Depends on if he stays with us after we're promoted. He scored a goal on average every 234th minute in his last PL season. If we base his ratio on that and say that he becomes a starter in the Premier League, I think an average of 2500 minutes every season would be a proper estimate. Based on that estimate he will score 10 goals every season. Seeing he already has 9 he needs 16 more to reach 25 which he should get in about a season and a half.

It all depends on how many years he spends in the PL of course, but if we say that he spends three more years then he will end up with a little over 40 PL goals.

Of course the estimates doesn't take into account him (possibly) improving as a player, playing in a better or worse team than Newcastle or anything like that.

Mitrovic getting borderline abuse, when we have had f***ers like Cisse and Sissoko recently who couldn't give a f***ing damn about playing for NUFC. Also, if we get promoted this season, Mitro will hardly find a "better" opportunity than playing for a Newcastle United in the PL managed by Rafa f***ing Benitez!

Totally agree with Ronaldo that if Mitro can learn to play to his strengths only, and Rafa finds a way to mask his weaknesses, we would have a unique option to vary our game as there aren't many of his type around.

I hope we do not sell (at any price). I like him a lot and know his personality and passion is better than his football skills atm.

When we get promoted i hope we will loan him out for a season. WITH NO OPTIONS TO BUY!

He needs game time (hopefully in the PL) to develop further, before he can be a top striker for us!

Surprised we have not seen him more this season.

Imagine if Gayle gets a long term injury and we have already sold Mitro :lol:

Relying on Murphy to get us back in the PL.

How can people want him sold in January is beyond me.

There's no way there isn't a far better striker available in Europe that we could get for 15m

Like who?

I don't have time to go round scouting football games but if I had from September up until now to travel Europe and watch matches with a 15m budget I would 100% of came back with a striker better than mitrovic.

So you want us to get rid of Mitro even though you don't know of any better strikers for a reasonable price (15M£ or lower) that could replace him.  I guess it makes sense if you really, really hate the guy, but to anyone else it seems kinda stupid.

We really, honestly, might as well just fucking sell the bloke. And I'm not necassarily being critical of the player.

If he can't get on the pitch for more than ten minutes, at home, when we're DESPERATE for a goal - then what fucking use is he?

Infuriating.

We really, honestly, might as well just f***ing sell the bloke. And I'm not necassarily being critical of the player.

If he can't get on the pitch for more than ten minutes, at home, when we're DESPERATE for a goal - then what f***ing use is he?

Infuriating.

This is it, really. He's obviously not trusted.