Karl Darlow (now playing for Leeds United)

Nobody

The slowness of getting up was unforgivable. Woodman in till Jan

Guarantee that he'll keep his place or Elliot will just come back in to fuck things up.  Rafa ain't the sort to trust a kid like Woodman as goalkeeper.

2 defeats in the last 2 games as a direct result of this knacker’s shittery.

Add that to the points lost at WBA and Norwich in our relegation season, the dropped points at Norwich last season(there were other games last season too, cant remember them off the top of my head though, two others I think).

He’s been shite since he went in the nets for us, never looked like a competent keeper.

And people say Elliot is no better :lol: Jesus wept.

Add that to the points lost at WBA and Norwich in our relegation season, the dropped points at Norwich last season(there were other games last season too, cant remember them off the top of my head though, two others I think).

He’s been s**** since he went in the nets for us, never looked like a competent keeper.

We were drawing 2-2 before Ayoze Perez punted one into his own net, like.

If we're going to hark back to the last relegation season, remember the exact same fixture as today when Elliot flapped for Cleverley's goal.

He’s been s**** since he went in the nets for us, never looked like a competent keeper.

If we're going to hark back to the last relegation season, remember the exact same fixture as today when Elliot flapped for Cleverley's goal.

We were winning 1-0 before Darlow replaced his wrists with cheesestrings.

Aye, Elliot has made mistakes in the past, nowhere near as many as Darlow mind. I was also pointing out that Darlow has been consistently shite, from the second he came into the team.

Just seen the goal for the first time. He didn't have a lot of time to react tbf, he got down well to a difficult header. I thought Yedlin was far worse in that he got beat to the header initially then stood back while Rooney pounced on the rebound.

Just seen the goal for the first time. He didn't have a lot of time to react tbf, he got down well to a difficult header. I thought Yedlin was far worse in that he got beat to the header initially then stood back while Rooney pounced on the rebound.

Watch the replay. He had the ball in his hands and close to his body. It was a mistake, pure and simple.

Guest neesy111

:serious:

I think the main point is, all of our goalkeeping options are fucking shite. Unless we actually see how Woodman does.