Karl Darlow (now playing for Leeds United)

Nobody

Kind of crazy that he's been with the club for almost a decade.

I still remember the thread on here when we got him and Lascelles together from Notts Forest. Same summer we signed Perez, Colback :scared:, Cabella, Rivere :jones:, Debuchy, and Janmaat.

Edited by oldtype

Yeah, it’s been reported by mainstream journalists en masse not by JasonX459023700 on Twitter who posts these types of tweets every 3 hours

👀 🕰️ 🔜  you heard it here first”

50 minutes ago, oldtype said:

Kind of crazy that he's been with the club for almost a decade.

I still remember the thread on here when we got him and Lascelles together from Notts Forest. Same summer we signed Perez, Colback :scared:, Cabella, Rivere :jones:, Debuchy, and Janmaat.

Debuchy was a Jan signing was he not? Part of the French Connection we brought in en masse

1 hour ago, Skeletor said:

Didn't realise he'd been here 9 years. Fuck off Mike Ashley, Lambeezy and Charnley.

I remember when we did the double dip for him and Lascelles from Forest. In the grand scheme of things, good signings both. Especially when you consider that we also brought in Rivière, Colback, and S. de Jong that window. :lol: 

2 minutes ago, Deuce said:

I remember when we did the double dip for him and Lascelles from Forest. In the grand scheme of things, good signings both. Especially when you consider that we also brought in Rivière, Colback, and S. de Jong that window. :lol: 

From Cabaye to Colback

Would be a great horror movie title.

I honestly think Colback might be my least favorite signing of the Ashley era. 

The fact he'd milked it so much in Derbys then pitched up here on a fat wage and was a passenger for years just made him a toxic acquisition. He's the only professional I can remember seeing actively hide from the ball and move into traffic when a teammate had possession. 

15 hours ago, Rich said:

Beth I see you posting

And I wish I had ignore

Very much enjoying the 70's rock reference btw

And, bye Darlow. Nothing against him - he'll be an OK shot-stopper in the championship, but it feels so good to be moving on some of these players who were mainly there to make up the numbers in the old regime.