Newcastle 0-1 Andre Marriner - 29/8/15 - Post Match Reaction From Page 5

Mike
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Decent performance, we are really looking improved and more composed at the back.  Hopefully he has been focussing on making us more solid and once we get that sorted we can start working on attacking more.  Team spirit seems good and there is a sense of togetherness and I think this match will galvanise that further.

Sending off was correct, rest of the decisions were a farce.

And they should have had a clear pen.  We just forgetting that like?

You're quite clearly on the wind up like, so just go away.

Guest neesy111

Sending off was correct, rest of the decisions were a farce.

Nee chance Nees.

It was a red card, he could had snapped his ankle off tbh.

Thoughts

Obviously dire performance from the Ref, albeit we should have conceded a pen. He completely ruined the game by being card happy. The Mitrovic red was very harsh (though controversially I do think Mitrovic gave him the option of going to a red, any decent ref would have given a yellow and a warning and not ruin the game, there was no intent) and then cards rained down, ball going out of the pitch oddly missed etc etc.

I am tired now of good performances and not winning. We need to win now and soon and then consistently.

Also all the team at bt sport need to fuck off.

They keep saying 'we should have went for it' but it's easier said than fucking done when you've grafted like that against Arsenal for 3/4s of the game.

Savage is just a pillock man, one of the biggest wankers to have ever disgraced the commentary box.