Robert Madley 3-0 Newcastle - 25/10/15 - Post match reaction from Half Time

Mike

Newcastle were poor first half, anyway. Maybe average. Sunderland were abysmal.

No composure in the final third, even though they were there for the taking. So many shinned shots. Oh well. Same old shit.

We weren't poor at all.

Yurp. Played well.

Clear pen, not sure about the red. Anyway, Coloccini is a thick c***. This is what we get when we dont replace these shitty players season after season.

It's NOT a clear pen man [emoji38] It's a shoulder to shoulder challenge on a player who's nowhere near the ball.

He cuts across him.

Come on, that's a shoulder to shoulder challenge. If Fletcher does the same and the ball it's never going to get called. Ref wanted to be centre of attention quite clearly.

No composure in the final third, even though they were there for the taking. So many shinned shots. Oh well. Same old s***.

We weren't poor at all.

I thought we were actually quite good until the final few minutes.

No composure in the final third, even though they were there for the taking. So many shinned shots. Oh well. Same old s***.

What game were you watching?

We were decent, a bit of luck and we would have scored a few.

Stifler being right. Beren man, what has happened to you?

Beren is having a mare, if he keeps this up he's not welcome to LA teams.

Definitely a penalty for us before theirs, shit refereeing against us, again. We can't dwell on it though, no point in using it as an excuse to feel sorry for ourselves. Need to go out there and put it right. Can't see Sunderland finishing the game with 11 men if the ref watches that back, he has to even the game out for that call. Clattertwat needs sending off.

What game were you watching?

We were decent, a bit of luck and we would have scored a few.

Stifler being right. Beren man, what has happened to you?

Sunderland were horrific. There's no good excuse not to have worked their keeper more given how ragged they look. As I said, real lack of composure in the final third despite some decent build up football elsewhere.

I thought it was a pen like. The red was a little harsh but I can see why he's given it, had Coloccini not barged him out of the way then Fletcher would have had a chance to get on the end of the pass. don't think he would have got there in time, it was tight, but he wasn't given the chance to because he'd been knocked on his arse by Colo.

Clear pen, not sure about the red. Anyway, Coloccini is a thick c***. This is what we get when we dont replace these shitty players season after season.

It's NOT a clear pen man [emoji38] It's a shoulder to shoulder challenge on a player who's nowhere near the ball.

He cuts across him.

Come on, that's a shoulder to shoulder challenge. If Fletcher does the same and the ball it's never going to get called. Ref wanted to be centre of attention quite clearly.

Aye I'm utterly sick of Ref's ruining games these days man, a massive lack of common sense. Need to give themselves a few seconds and evaluate, instead of jumping desperate to create some bullshit scenario for Sky to talk about at half times. Fuckers man.

Watching the first half, that was the only way they would ever win this match. They are spectacularly s***.

To be fair if i was fathead i'd tell them to try and get behind colo with pace and win a pen, it's an obvious weakness

If we come out in the 2nd half and still go at them then I can see them making mistakes and letting us in.

I think we'll come out hiding though, and if we do that then they will get the win without doing anything.

Clear pen, not sure about the red. Anyway, Coloccini is a thick cunt. This is what we get when we dont replace these shitty players season after season.

He cuts across him.

It was still shoulder to shoulder and neither had the ball. I'll bet you can't point to a single penalty given for that previously.