Newcastle United vs Liverpool - Sunday 6th December - 4:00pm (Live on SkySports)

Sima

Didn't watch the Palace game on purpose as I knew it would be shit,  but more so as I don't want to see that cunt Pardew grinning over it.

Will watch this though, Klopp and co will take us apart and dispatch us in some sophisticated style.

1:2, a superb fight back attempt and a moral victory.

I am serious, it wont be a crushing. These motherfuckers loved to show off in big games for attracting offer. Mourinho is absolutely spot on.

The players should be booed onto the pitch, heckled throughout, and then booed off the pitch as well. We'll lose anyway so it's not like getting behind them will make a difference. It's about time the public started to make these impostors feel a little uncomfortable. They've had it too easy for too long.

Somehow it feels like even IF we get anything from this game (unlikely) it will just prolong all the problems we have. It's inevitable that even when we do something positive it's only a matter of time before we're back to square one which is absolutely shit and clueless in every department. We have not won many times against the better teams, but at least we've shown some spirit and fight in a few of these games. The players probably motivate themselves against these to show that they can be better (some of them) compared to how shit an unmotivated they look against most other teams.

A combination of shitty attitudes and too many poor players, bad management and most of all a lack of direction and ambition from the club itself. Bare minimum is all that matters.

NO

POINT    PICKING    A      TEAM

BECAUSE    THESE

SHITHEADS    WON'T    EVEN

TRY

It'll either be a 5 or 6-0, or we'll do the usual 'step up against a big team but narrowly lose'. Either way, we're s***.

4-2-3-1 again :anguish:

why dont you ask ya mates on RTG what formation we need?

Money aside - If I was McClaren I'd be fielding 11 kids and dropping the full team watching Newcastle get humped and then walk straight after the game without making any interview. Would teach the senior players a lesson and would save him the grief he is inevitably going to receive from now on. I actually think despite him being completely uninspiring he is an okay bloke and wouldn't want to see him abused with loads of vitriol. This has been a sinking ship for years and fitting a few new panels to cover the numerous holes in our hull isn't gonna fix it. The ship needs rebuilding.

Money aside - If I was McClaren I'd be fielding 11 kids and dropping the full team watching Newcastle get humped and then walk straight after the game without making any interview. Would teach the senior players a lesson and would save him the grief he is inevitably going to receive from now on. I actually think despite him being completely uninspiring he is an okay bloke and wouldn't want to see him abused with loads of vitriol. This has been a sinking ship for years and fitting a few new panels to cover the numerous holes in our hull isn't gonna fix it. The ship needs rebuilding.

Definitely agree with the bit in bold but the clowns who occupy the stands at SJP these days will turn on him before they turn on Ashley/Charnley/Carr/the "players", all of whom are more culpable than McClaren.

I don't care if we have to play people like Gouffran, but get people out the team who clearly arnt trying and think they have a definate starting spot, just to prove a fucking point.

I don't care if we have to play people like Gouffran, but get people out the team who clearly arnt trying and think they have a definate starting spot, just to prove a f***ing point.

I know Bolasie's quick but he outrun Gouffran in the 93rd minute in the build up to the 5th. There isn't anymore Guts on the bench imo.