Newcastle United vs Liverpool - Sunday 6th December - 4:00pm (Live on SkySports)

Sima

I don't care if we have to play people like Gouffran, but get people out the team who clearly arnt trying and think they have a definate starting spot, just to prove a f***ing point.

I know Bolasie's quick but he outrun Gouffran in the 93rd minute in the build up to the 5th. There isn't anymore Guts on the bench imo.

He may have outpaced him, but he never gave up. If that was Sissoko or even Colback they'd have given up 10 yards before our box IMO.

I don't care if we have to play people like Gouffran, but get people out the team who clearly arnt trying and think they have a definate starting spot, just to prove a f***ing point.

I know Bolasie's quick but he outrun Gouffran in the 93rd minute in the build up to the 5th. There isn't anymore Guts on the bench imo.

He may have outpaced him, but he never gave up. If that was Sissoko or even Colback they'd have given up 10 yards before our box IMO.

It looked half arsed to me. Gouffran is no slouch and Bolasie had run his heart out for the previous 92 minutes. I've seen many a gutless Gouffran performance. Especially at CM with players running off him. Gouffran is not the answer man.

It looked half arsed to me. Gouffran is no slouch and Bolasie had run his heart out for the previous 92 minutes. I've seen many a gutless Gouffran performance. Especially at CM with players running off him. Gouffran is not the answer man.

I'm wasn't saying he's the arswer, just that we need to kick people up the ars and drop them, and if playing people like Gouf meant they got there act together, I wouldn't be against it.

When you dropped out of college, were you studying for a degree in the bleeding obvious? You should have finished the course, you'd have pissed it and they'd probably have bunged in a Masters as well.

Blobster

Jan        Dummet    Lasc\Colo    Mbabu

Mbemba          Sissoko         

Ayoze            Winny            Thauvin

Mitro\Cisse

Like to see but fucking nee chance.

Personally i'd like to see:

Elliott

Janmaat    Mbemba    Lascelles    Dummett

Colback       

Wiji            Thauvan

Perez                          De Jong

Mitrovic

Blobster

Mbemba          Sissoko         

Mitro\Cisse

Putting our best defender in midfield? Nee.

Blobster

Mbemba          Sissoko         

Mitro\Cisse

Putting our best defender in midfield? Nee.

I'd rather the ball is intercepted in midfield before it gets anywhere near the chumps we have in that back line. Win the midfield and there's not so much pressure on our back 4.

Up until now we've never fully controlled the midfield, it's pretty much the only option we have left  to do so until January.

Darlow

Janmaat.  Mbemba.  Lascelles.  Mbabu

Sissoko.        Anita.    Gini.      Colback.  Thauvin. 

Mitro

Guest DebuchyAndTheBeast

Elliot

Janmaat  Mbemba  Colo Dummett  Mbabu

Sissoko    Colback Wijnaldum  Thauvin

Perez