Newcastle United vs Liverpool - Sunday 6th December - 4:00pm (Live on SkySports)

Sima

It's not a long term solution but for the next two games I would go 5 at the back, and by that I mean 5 defenders, not attacking wingbacks. If we can get anything out of the next two then it is a crumbly base to build on and we can look to get an attacking left wing back in, maybe even Aarons?

Elliot

Janmaat Mbemba Coloccini Lascalles  Dummett

Anita

Sissoko      De Jong

Perez  Mitrovic

Not even NATO could save this defense. A new shower of s***. 0-5.

Not just the defense tbf, the lack of urgency from our so called midfield to get back or recover the ball was staggering against Palace and Leicester. Jack Colback jogging back for their 2nd and example

Cant see this being as bad as we expect or need it to be. We could do with an absolute battering with everything that has built up over the weeks. However we will end up scraping a lucky draw or a battling 0-1 defeat, just enough to paper over the cracks for a few weeks.

Cant see this being as bad as we expect or need it to be. We could do with an absolute battering with everything that has built up over the weeks. However we will end up scraping a lucky draw or a battling 0-1 defeat, just enough to paper over the cracks for a few weeks.

Hopefully we can have a bit foa reaction to the palace game.

I've already filled my FPL team with Liverpool players and put £50 on Liverpool -2.

I'm going going to head out into Liverpool to get absolutely f***ing sloshed on my winnings while celebrating my FPL teams rise up the table (only to realise everyone has chucked Liverpool players in).

Not even NATO could save this defense. A new shower of s***. 0-5.

Not just the defense tbf, the lack of urgency from our so called midfield to get back or recover the ball was staggering against Palace and Leicester. Jack Colback jogging back for their 2nd and example

This is gonna be very painful. A non existing midfield, no wingers, ineffective strikers and that defense. Merry fucking christmas. And after this a Spurs that seems to play neat and tidy. What a shit december this will be.