Jonjo Shelvey (now playing for Çaykur Rizespor, on loan from Nottingham Forest)

Guest ManDoon

He gets shit loads of space at this level which has obviously helped him as well.

He's worked hard all summer as well tbf, I think that's what's made the big difference. He's always had the talent, the work rate was the question mark.

get rid.  Rafa will seemingly start Colback over him and that's enough reason to get rid. 

He's not a kid he's 24 and has had the same problems throughout his career. Mentally I just don't think he has what it takes to be a good PL player and with his wages I don't want him in the team.  He's a bad, lazy egg imo. 

Called it.

The highlights were limited to the chances but it seems he was a lot more energetic this evening.

That has been my largest criticism of him previously. If he keeps that up and plays the Hollywood balls only at the right times then he will be massive for us. As shown tonight.

He's got to this consistently now mind, defensively he looked a lot better. Got to remember this lad was a important part of a relatively poor Swansea side that finished 8th in the place and was a regular for england. He really should be putting these performances in this league