C*CK P*SS P*RDEW

themanupstairs

Guest firetotheworks

I'm not one of those (imo) odd people who inexplicably support - if that's the right word - Rangers or Celtic despite being English, but any job that puts his shithousery in the spotlight and increase the likelihood of further ridicule and abuse is fine by me.

Rodgers is kind of like Pardew, false etc. But he's actually a good f***ing coach. Pardew would struggle in any league as he has shown his entire career save a season with WHU and with us.

This is very harsh on Rodgers IMO. And gives Pardew way too much credit.

If you gave Pardew that Liverpool team Rodgers almost won the title with, he'd never come anywhere close to that, and would never produce any team anywhere near as entertaining to watch as they were. No chance.

• 3 weeks later...

Pardews get appointed at Norwich and gets his normal new manager bounce and guides them to the play-off, meanwhile up north Newcastle players become complacent and allow both Brighton and Huddersfield to catch them, and end up finishing in the playoffs. Both teams make it through there semi final games, and play each other in the final, and Pardews then beats his old club and condemns them to another year in the English second division.

Pardews get appointed at Norwich and gets his normal new manager bounce and guides them to the play-off, meanwhile up north Newcastle players become complacent and allow both Brighton and Huddersfield to catch them, and end up finishing in the playoffs. Both teams make it through there semi final games, and play each other in the final, and Pardews then beats his old club and condemns them to another year in the English second division.

...And then you wake up and realise it was all an impossibility, because Newcastle United have Rafael Benitez

Guest chopey

Well done Alan I really hope you take Norwich up via the playoffs this season so everyone can see what a wonderful man and manager you are ............

And then your cock falls off

One of my mates works for Norwich's media team, so I'm trying to both get information and rip the p*ss out of him simultaneously.

Suggest a sceptre and a cape to go along with the red carpet. Bugel fanfare to top it off.