C*CK P*SS P*RDEW

themanupstairs

Guest neesy111

He said something along the lines of 'all I did was do my best under the regime given to me'.[emoji38]

The regime, he defended and praised.  Righteo.

He did his Sky/BBC interviews, like. Obviously avoiding the piercing questions of Lee Ryder.

:lol: "Mr. Alan, how did feel of return here at Newcastle, the St. James <giggling>, feeling supporters that love?"

Palace fan on 5 live just now moaning that Palace are just a one half team and always seem to come out in the second half a lot worse than they did in the first. He can't get his he's round why it's happening.

:lol:

Guest firetotheworks

I love that him getting them to the final has pretty much assured him the job for next season.

"I was a yes until today. But having seen that, no. Would everyone be so comfortable with him if we started the season with one win and a handful of draws from 19 matches, mixed in with some of the puniest, most abject, feeble capitulations we have seen from Palace teams? Our league showing since Christmas has been an absolute disgrace and I still can't work out what our tactics are supposed to be.

What he said after the semi-final was quite telling I thought. "That's what we're like with our first XI". Yes but as soon as one man is nissing it all turns to sh!te. Whose fault is that? Today we had no Zaha. That's no excuse for the XI who are selected failing to turn up. It's not sh!te every match but it's sh!te far too often and when it's sh!te it can be truly, truly sh!te. I don't want to be sitting bottom no New Year's Day with 10 points from 20 matches.

So I for one am now sick of this toilet."

:lol: :lol: Sounds like it could have been written by us last season.

He did such a shite job of muting the crowd, too. The time wasting debacle in the first half actually had the opposite impact as was intended. The crowd were quiet until they got riled up by that. :lol:

Moron.

"I was a yes until today. But having seen that, no. Would everyone be so comfortable with him if we started the season with one win and a handful of draws from 19 matches, mixed in with some of the puniest, most abject, feeble capitulations we have seen from Palace teams? Our league showing since Christmas has been an absolute disgrace and I still can't work out what our tactics are supposed to be.

What he said after the semi-final was quite telling I thought. "That's what we're like with our first XI". Yes but as soon as one man is nissing it all turns to sh!te. Whose fault is that? Today we had no Zaha. That's no excuse for the XI who are selected failing to turn up. It's not sh!te every match but it's sh!te far too often and when it's sh!te it can be truly, truly sh!te. I don't want to be sitting bottom no New Year's Day with 10 points from 20 matches.

So I for one am now sick of this toilet."

:lol: :lol: Sounds like it could have been written by us last season.

An interesting question for the dickheads in the media that still like to lick his arse.

In their last 19 Premier League games they've picked up one point more than Aston Villa. Villa have actually won more games for fuck's sake.

I thought the reception I got was muted really, which was nice because I think there's a lot of people understand that with the regime I was under I did the best to my ability. We had some good times, and I try to lean on those.

I thought the reception I got was muted really, which was nice because I think there's a lot of people understand that with the regime I was under I did the best to my ability. We had some good times, and I try to lean on those.

The delusion is clinical.

'...but i was still quite happy to pick up my wages for four years, and constantly undermine the club and its ambitions'

He did his Sky/BBC interviews, like. Obviously avoiding the piercing questions of Lee Ryder.

:lol: "Mr. Alan, how did feel of return here at Newcastle, the St. James <giggling>, feeling supporters that love?"

:lol:

It was funny because they were time wasting while they were on top and looking the better team and instead of trying to get a goal they were taking about two minutes over throw ins

Absolutely this. They were ok first half and the time wasting had little or no impact

Classic Pards yesterday in that second half, he gives a half time team talk and his players went into their shells.  He actually sapped all their confidence away.  Such a fraud

I see he ran off scared in order to avoid questions about discriminating against cancer patients for his master like the disgusting snivelling prick he is.

:lol: He completely avoided the local press and only spoke to SSN/BBC after the game. Fucking bottlejob slimeball.

Imagine actively swerving the interrogation from Easy Ryder FFS. He'd get a harder time from a Primary School visit the bellend.