C*CK P*SS P*RDEW

themanupstairs

Well, it would at least put a final nail in the coffin of one of my two main sources of football-related misery. Wonder if halving the horror shows would make me happier? Suspect the toon would just spread out and fill the void.

If he was given the job I'd be finished with the national side.

Although it will be fucking hilarious watching the whole country turn on him when they start realising what a fraud the guy is and how right we all were.

Catch 22.  I want everyone to feel our pain and to prove Pardew is an unbearable, clueless, shitehawk.

However.  I have just started to get interested in the national side again.  Mainly because it provides at least 2-3 good beer ups with all your mates every 2 years, for major tournaments.  I don't think I could watch a Pardew England team and want them to win.  Even after a boat load of beer, it would be out of the question. 

The fact that this oxygen thief is even near contention just goes to show how terrible the state of English football is still in.

A depressed football nation, but give it a couple of weeks and Sky will be wanking over how much PL clubs can spend, whilst the millions of idiot, new-age PC, consumer fan will lap it up and beg for more via Twitter/Instagram/FB etc.

Where the fuck are the productions of Man Utd's Academy? Man City's Academy (richest club in the world)? Chelsea's Academy? Arsenal's Academy? Tottenham's Academy? NEWCASTLE UNITED'S Academy (our record of bringing through young players is especially woeful)? Nowhere to be seen. All that matters now is the next £30m signing, the next commercial move.

It is not about English football anymore, it is about this sterile, corporate monster of a franchise we have created.

The fact that this oxygen thief is even near contention just goes to show how terrible the state of English football is still in.

A depressed football nation, but give it a couple of weeks and Sky will be wanking over how much PL clubs can spend, whilst the millions of idiot, new-age PC, consumer fan will lap it up and beg for more via Twitter/Instagram/FB etc.

Where the f*** are the productions of Man Utd's Academy? Man City's Academy (richest club in the world)? Chelsea's Academy? Arsenal's Academy? Tottenham's Academy? NEWCASTLE UNITED'S Academy (our record of bringing through young players is especially woeful)? Nowhere to be seen. All that matters now is the next £30m signing, the next commercial move.

It is not about English football anymore, it is about this sterile, corporate monster of a franchise we have created.

Spot on. w*****s like Sterling, Sturridge, Rooney, Lallana, Hart, Rose, all looked like they'd rather be elsewhere than playing in the f***ing european championships! That's because the PL is all that matters and nowt else. These aren't footballers. Football is about competing to win every game you get.

I know I've singled Sturridge out in the past, but I do it to show an example, and not to lay the blame at his door. A player who has done f***-all for two years gets on the pitch and plays ONLY for himself. His flukey winner against Wales papered over his shocking performances where he occupied space of about 8 square metres on the right side and did nothing except his wanky dribbles or wild pot luck shots. This w***** thinks he's Messi and doesn't even bother to move for the team either because he's a lazy c*** or because he's upset at not being played through the middle. In both cases he's an arsehole and so are most of England's players.

If anyone in the FA thinks al f***ing pards will come in and change this attitude, then there's absolutely no hope.

The fact he's even being talked about will give him an even bigger hard on for himself, which is annoying. You have to hope that one day he'll get his, and that it's soon.

Anyway besides the fact he's a shit manager who plays shit football that wouldn't work at international level, I can't see the FA hiring someone who nutted a player, called a manager a cunt, and has generally carried himself like a complete fucking arsehole.

Sadly, he'll never get his comeuppance. He's already done enough in the eyes of the media to secure his next job, even if he lost every game next season, he'd still find another management job. The merry-go-round does not discriminate, if you're in the club, you're in. The only faint glimmer of hope there is, is some kind of horrible and painful accident.

Sadly, he'll never get his comeuppance. He's already done enough in the eyes of the media to secure his next job, even if he lost every game next season, he'd still find another management job. The merry-go-round does not discriminate, if you're in the club, you're in. The only faint glimmer of hope there is, is some kind of horrible and painful accident.

They all have a shelf life, though. His is closer to the end than the beginning, thankfully.

Shearer as England Manager :lol: :lol: :lol:.

Why not? If gormless twats like McClaren and Hodgson can get the job, might as well chuck in the likes of Pardew and Shearer in the hat. What do we know, we're just deluded geordie tits.